INSANE NGD!!

rbasaria

So I got my second Bauer custom V yesterday and it has destroyed my entire house. There is nothing left but rubble and the guitar standing over the destruction, basking in its fucking brutal ass goddamn glory. Also, its wearing this Morgue Supplier shirt that he sent me, too.

For those that don't know, these Vs were made by Endtime over at guitar gear forums, and from back in the old HCAF days. I've had the black one for close to 2 years, now, and just got this incredible koa topped V from him.

This is the most massive and insane sounding guitar I have ever played. Holy shitballs. Its seriously blown me away.

I guess specs, right? I can't even think straight because all I wanna do is play this thing haha.

Mahogany body
spanish cedar neck
ebony board
hawaiian koa top
MCP Nukes
Planet Waves auto trim locking tuners (seriously, you all need to stop fucking around and buy these tuners...they're the only tuners I have used for close to a decade)
gotoh floyd
Brass side dots!!

rrvD2UZl.jpg

kv2qqcXl.jpg

WiihZ9bl.jpg

yvrUGBhl.jpg

0oywX6fl.jpg

foMi0aCl.jpg

QcuJKa7l.jpg

1sGeDdol.jpg

TK5fkXcl.jpg

acmEaMql.jpg

QNz3gGOl.jpg

glRMYual.jpg

rwcuQ5El.jpg

qmFUE89l.jpg

utTqD7tl.jpg

32sKQZ5l.jpg

GrPKOJml.jpg

z9wq3NSl.jpg

bBbaZ9zl.jpg

NAaYNb8l.jpg

IGEK3GNl.jpg

UZv8Jmdl.jpg

Koa V: https://app.box.com/s/kv3f31d1eas8xzih5nr3yyp1b7aj6car

OGV: https://app.box.com/s/0v3mtw37fcfuqv3286av0kww3ho7tcoi

EDIT: I dunno why I am saying all this, but I have had a few drinks, and I feel it provides some context as to what this guitar means to me.

So just a little background on my whole thing with this guitar. Eric had text me some pics of the Koa and we had kinda talked about it sometime in the later part of last year. I think he posted it here, too, and I kinda joked about buying it, but wasn't 100% sold on the Koa. But he kept sending me little progress pics, and would talk about his vision for the guitar, and I started to see it, too. The more time passed, the more I thought I needed to have this...Then with my mom committing suicide, my sister got a little more than we thought from her life insurance, and I was able to get a portion of it to cover some things. That was really the deciding thing for me. This was a HUGE event in my life, and I figured this could be one last gift from her. So at some point in the later part of last year, we talked, and decided this would be for me...which opened up a fun box of tweaking some of the specs to my liking, and a little bit of half joking about the Dean headstock. Whats funny is I was actually looking at a couple of Dime guitars, since I have never owned one, but when we decided it would be this guitar, and Eric mentioned the Dean headstock I got REALLY excited about it. It could be a guitar that is WAY more my style than the ML shape, plus a final gift from my mom, PLUS a sort of throwback to Dime. It just all added up, and I kept getting more and more excited about having it. And now today, here it is, 2 weeks before my sister and I are going to celebrate my moms bday, and its better than I ever thought it would be. I really didn't think anything would be better than the Black V, but this one really surprised me. Its better than anything I have played. The tone is just so massive and crushing, and it plays amazingly well. Nice to have a Floyd on here, too!! The fact that I have 2 of these things just blows my mind haha. Anyway...enough sappy shit...time for more drinking and cranking this fucker up!!

That does sound massive. It's killer looking as well. There is nothing like getting an axe that exceeds expectations. It's a such a good and inspiring feeling. Sorry to hear about your mom dude.

That does sound nice and chunky. Congrats on your new guitar and also sorry to hear about your mom.

keep rockin man :rock:

Haha I didn’t even know what my avatar was...I have them turned off.

Don’t hate in my torn up free studio couch! Lol

rbasaria":v02c7zom said:
haha I think its actually my Gibson Gothic V. Yeah, probably need to update that.
Ahh... indeed it is, mate.

Beautiful-looking guitar too, and I nice compliment to the new monster 'cause the Bauer has the wood thing goin' on. :rock:

Back