Larry Amp

You're triggered? Makes sense, since you're trying to draw the rest of the Rats to the river in your new 'Alt Right Circle Jerk' forum...hard pass.
It's not my forum, but not to worry... Rig Talk's transformation into TGP II is nearly complete. So, how does the window taste on le Bus court? :LOL:

Last edited:
'Alt Right Circle Jerk'

Harddriver, Rockystar, and CGG.....
Harddriver, Rockystar, and CGG....

CBeVivaUgAAtmV3.png

I had to look-up "alt-right". Reeks of political BS to me. Then again, I'm not into politics enough to mount a corresponding useless argument.

The alt-right, an abbreviation of alternative right, is a loosely connected far-right, white nationalist movement. A largely online phenomenon, the alt-right originated in the United States during the early 2010s before establishing a presence in other countries and declining after 2017. The term is ill-defined, having been used in different ways by alt-right members, media commentators, and academics.

Last edited:
I had to look-up "alt-right". Reeks of political BS to me.

Alt-right definition, circa July 2021.

- Believes the sitting president is illegitimate - because someone told them so.
- Believes the government is out to get you - unless it's an IRS refund, SS, or disability check.
- Hates China - until it's time for a new wide screen TV.
- Doesn't believe the science - because only liberals and elitist believe that shit.
- Thinks anyone who doesn't agree is a commy, faggot, soy drinking, shit stain.

Last edited:
Alt-right definition, circa July 2021.

- Believes the sitting president is illegitimate - because someone told them so.
- Believes the government is out to get you - unless it's an IRS refund, SS, or disability check.
- Hates China - until it's time for a new wide screen TV.
- Doesn't believe the science - because only liberals and elitist believe that shit.
- Thinks anyone who doesn't agree is a commy, faggot, soy drinking, shit stain.
1. There's no such thing as an illegitimate duly elected President.
2. They're only out to get you if you don't pay your taxes.
3. Personally, I've never been to China. I'm not a fan of leftists, but they may serve a nice roasted rack of canine.
4. Leftists are not liberal, liberals are not leftists. SCIENCE! :geek:
5. Hypocrisy works both ways... You're smart enough to know this.

Nice language, idiot. Not that you care... but, there are kids who read this forum. You need to keep that sort-of language confined to your doublewide.
A couple of HC quotes…
“The person who pulls-up to get gas and stops at the first pump, thereby blocking access to the second pump. Asshole!

I'd let her drop a stool on me.

I'd let her drop lemonade on me.”

Just STFU…
C3356485-72B8-4BB2-996A-0D8E202D6BCB.jpeg

Back