Larry Amp

Actually.....no. Just a new member making an attempt at humor. I've been active on TGP for over a decade and thought I would try out this forum, especially since it seems to get more traction in the high-gain realm.

You seem nice...thanks for making me feel welcome. :ROFLMAO:

Pay them no mind. Every house has its trash.

Fuck-off, you fucking fuck.

:mad:

soap.jpg

Actually.....no. Just a new member making an attempt at humor. I've been active on TGP for over a decade and thought I would try out this forum, especially since it seems to get more traction in the high-gain realm.

Welcome! I'm curious... Are you a polititard? i.e. Thinking process is guided by the precepts of a particular political party. I made-up the term "polititard", so feel free to expand on its definition.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm curious... Are you a polititard? i.e. One who's thinking process is guided by the precepts of a particular political party. I made-up the term "polititard", so feel free to expand on its definition.
LOL

Nope. Just here to talk gear. And, maybe...escape political BS. WAY too much of that elsewhere!

Welcome. So, the main group of Polititards lost their sandbox they play in, which was a sub form called the ‘OT’. They were warned over and over no politics no religion yet they just continued. So now, it seems one of them started another forum with Rig Talk in the title and this thread was started as click bait to get people to notice it.
Hemi Cooper, aka Mr Gerlach who is now on his 6th or 7th identity here is a big polititarded alt righty. Which is why he started this thread to begin with.

Welcome. So, the main group of Polititards lost their sandbox they play in, which was a sub form called the ‘OT’. They were warned over and over no politics no religion yet they just continued. So now, it seems one of them started another forum with Rig Talk in the title and this thread was started as click bait to get people to notice it.
Hemi Cooper, aka Mr Gerlach who is now on his 6th or 7th identity here is a big polititarded alt righty. Which is why he started this thread to begin with.
He knows this already, probably over there under a different name. Ya know there was at least 6 that dissappeared BOTS for the french.

Your insult slinging contains no wit, sarcasm, plays on words, or much thought process at all. You should stop revealing your, shall we say, natural shortcomings by zipping up your trousers because you're just pissing in the wind at this point.
Im pretty sure youre from Canada?

Back