Last Summer to this summer

kmanick

last summer I was all bout my MIJ Charvels, loved them still do although I've only kept my White socal and my DK24
charvels 2021.jpg

this summer I seem to have RG madness . When will it end :)
all 3.jpg

nice ! question though...

are the picks also paired to a specific guitar or you just dont have any pockets on ya' ?
:giggle:

Killer! It will end when you jump to $6,000 guitars and your wife sees four of them with your
ok...lets do this...but do this honestly...

now, how the F does one's wife knows the value of one's guitar ??? (unless you married lita ford or joan jett?)
....unless 'one' was bragging about it TO her previously without thinking of consequences down the road ???:cool:

Last edited:

now, how the F does one's wife knows the value of one's guitar ??? (unless you married rita ford or joan jett?)
....unless 'one' was bragging about it TO her previously without thinking of consequences down the road ???
Reverb fucked everyone over man.

Reverb fucked everyone over man.
hm...im not saying its impossible...but what are the chances that she googled all 15 of his guitars for price? with model numbers, diff coutries of origin, spec options...

...FFS i own a schecter strat (20 yrs now) and due to its rarity and no model number i have no idea what its worth (don't really care much anyway but just as an example...) so how would she ?

of course....assuming that she is not a muso herself...

now, how the F does one's wife knows the value of one's guitar ??? (unless you married lita ford or joan jett?)
....unless 'one' was bragging about it TO her previously without thinking of consequences down the road ???:cool:

My wife helps me pick out guitars. There's a few she won't ever let me sell, either.

I was "Les Paul" McGee last summer and still love my Les Pauls but I can't put my Fender Professional II down. The bridge pickup is as good as my Motor City 2nd Degree Blackbelt in my Les Paul Classic. Is a workhorse. I already want another one, lol.

hm...im not saying its impossible...but what are the chances that she googled all 15 of his guitars for price? with model numbers, diff coutries of origin, spec options...

...FFS i own a schecter strat (20 yrs now) and due to its rarity and no model number i have no idea what its worth (don't really care much anyway but just as an example...) so how would she ?

of course....assuming that she is not a muso herself...
She honestly has no idea and could care less. I was just posting informative information, NOT :p
Anyway I like that White Charvel and the Blue RG

My wife helps me pick out guitars. There's a few she won't ever let me sell, either.
great that you have that in common with your wife....guitarcentric marriage...rare but unheard off....(just joking)

seems like we're hijacking a thread...

...back to our ibanez wielding OP....

sorry bud...keep getting distracted with comments...no disrespect meant by it...

so, why do you think, everyone likes your blue ibz and not the other two ? (probably, the cheapest one amongst them...)

is ibanez so sporty of a guitar that flame and 'all that' is just not suited to the shape?

great that you have that in common with your wife....guitarcentric marriage...rare but unheard off....(just joking)

seems like we're hijacking a thread...

...back to our ibanez wielding OP....

sorry bud...keep getting distracted with comments...no disrespect meant by it...

so, why do you think, everyone likes your blue ibz and not the other two ? (probably, the cheapest one amongst them...)

is ibanez so sporty of a guitar that flame and 'all that' is just not suited to the shape?
good question, the other two are both gorgeous in person, maybe Ibanez just harkens back to the 80's for the older guys
here and back then there were no flames or quilts just loud bright solid colors. I think the blue one is "cool" it plays insanely well
I've just always been a fan of figured wood tops. I've got set of black Tz/Heavy blues II/Breed Neck pickups I want to try in there, I'm not a huge fan of the Crunchlab

Last edited:
good question, the other two are both gorgeous in person, maybe Ibanez just harkens back to the 80's for the older guys
here and back then there were no flames or quilts just loud bright solid colors. I think the blue one is "cool" it plays insanely well
I've just always been a fan of figured wood tops. I've got set of black Tz/Heavy blues II/Breed Neck pickups I want to try in there, I'm not a huge fan of the Crunc
yes ! we are all fn children...we like what we liked 'when life was fun' ... its therapeutic i guess...:ROFLMAO:

Back