Metro Amp forum?

....The reason things get messy on the EVH board is they have that dipshit mightymike playing god and banning people who actually show a bit of knowledge and clarity...you can't say ONE bad thing about EVH for threat of being banned...yet you have douche-bags going on and on about replica projects where they agonize right down to the pick-guard screws and deify the man -- yet they can cast stones ....it's a joke

...everyone knows mightymike is a joke....get rid of him, George, and let the EVH web board be UNCENSORED...who care's what people say about EVH, it's the INTERNET...

...there's a lot of good dude's over there when it comes to amp-building, etc...the EVH freaks are nuts...

Sparky4444":1oznilp3 said:
....The reason things get messy on the EVH board is they have that dipshit mightymike playing god and banning people who actually show a bit of knowledge and clarity...you can't say ONE bad thing about EVH for threat of being banned...yet you have douche-bags going on and on about replica projects where they agonize right down to the pick-guard screws and deify the man -- yet they can cast stones ....it's a joke

...everyone knows mightymike is a joke....get rid of him, George, and let the EVH web board be UNCENSORED...who care's what people say about EVH, it's the INTERNET...

...there's a lot of good dude's over there when it comes to amp-building, etc...the EVH freaks are nuts...

Yeah, like it's not obvious who Sparky4444 is. :cry:

dooredge":2p3hihxh said:
Sparky4444":2p3hihxh said:

The forum hasn't been the same without Spark's aka Full Disclosure's threats and verbal insults on other members. Funny thing is: I got his ban lowered to 30 days, but he made me look like a fool for helping him when he came back and went Psycho. So I gave the boot to the crazy ass.

Like I said before. Out of the 9 or so years there, I only banned 5 or 6 people. They were the worst of the worst trolls that would verbaly attack other members. You can see his posts there and judge for yourself.

I'm sure Sparky wants to endlessly argue online here.. I won't reply to him other than to say, that I'm on my way to Calgary from Florida. That's meeting him way more than half way. I'll be there in a few short days if he wants to cry on my shoulder in person at the Flying J in Calgary. He can PM me for an address and time to meet, or just quit his whining and crying and move on with his life.

mightymike":5o3oe1fq said:
dooredge":5o3oe1fq said:
Sparky4444":5o3oe1fq said:

The forum hasn't been the same without Spark's aka Full Disclosure's threats and verbal insults on other members. Funny thing is: I got his ban lowered to 30 days, but he made me look like a fool for helping him when he came back and went Psycho. So I gave the boot to the crazy ass.

Like I said before. Out of the 9 or so years there, I only banned 5 or 6 people. They were the worst of the worst trolls that would verbaly attack other members. You can see his posts there and judge for yourself.

I'm sure Sparky wants to endlessly argue online here.. I won't reply to him other than to say, that I'm on my way to Calgary from Florida. That's meeting him way more than half way. I'll be there in a few short days if he wants to cry on my shoulder in person at the Flying J in Calgary. He can PM me for an address and time to meet, or just quit his whining and crying and move on with his life.

lmao! Not missing you one bit...Verbal insults were OK if you were totally pro-EVH, eh Mike?? I only shot back after I was attacked first...and after my 30 day ban, I didn't say or do anything that was wrong, I couldn't even sneeze without you being there to pretend like you were GOD....so whatever Mikey...Many folks know you are an a-hole and I had plenty of private PM's from other members who told me the same about you...

...either way, all is good...must be tough being GOD on a forum where you can't flex your internet admin muscle's... :rock:

...having said all that -- got a Bassman and modd'ed it just like it was back in the day...super awesome...trade secret that won't be shared to the MetroAmp forum anytime soon...

That mod jimijames is another doucher. Banned multiple times for showing up those pussies on the Hendrix forum there

Sparky4444":22qyfqap said:
...having said all that -- got a Bassman and modd'ed it just like it was back in the day...super awesome...trade secret that won't be shared to the MetroAmp forum anytime soon...

5zKXz.gif

I like the Metroamp forum...
Lots of sandy vagina's in here that none of us give a shit about (hint, hint)

carlygtr":3j51ek75 said:
That mod jimijames is another doucher. Banned multiple times for showing up those pussies on the Hendrix forum there

Are you calling Jimi the Spec Op Capable Marine a pussy? I'm sure he's terrified of your troll ass ROTFLMAO

so mightymike sent me a message to my personal email to flame me...couldn't do it here on the internet...

...stalk much mike??

...some real winners over there...wherever there is -- website still down...I here George is a pretty kewl cat -- too bad he's got so many psycho's on his staff...

oh, ejecta, rock god?? you'd jerk yourself if you had an amp that sounded like this...just sayin

mightymike":6e9bwe2r said:
carlygtr":6e9bwe2r said:

Are you calling Jimi the Spec Op Capable Marine a pussy? I'm sure he's terrified of your troll ass ROTFLMAO

You obviously can't read, even as you quoted my post. Troll? I'm pointing out the obvious. The guy is an asshole. He can Spec Op my balls. Second time your forum went down and you run here like a whelped bitch. You assfuckinghole mods cost George a 3K sale more than once.

I remember when I was young ,
my father used to bring me to Lacrosse games
and said to me ,.. son !! what I like about this
sport is that everything here is permited ,
they can hit each other and beet the shit out of them but
the Referee will blow the whistle only if someone
die's and is drowning in his own blood !

And this place reminds me of what
my father said !!

Cool place with no barriers !!!

Tough words from the safety of your mom's basement there girlygtr. If you ever met Jimi in person, he would beat your sissy ass like a red headed step child, and play circles around you on the guitar. The humiliation you felt when he banned your troll ass, would be nothing compared to what he could do to you in person... That would be funny to watch girlygtr.

mightymike":1xyhhfau said:
Tough words from the safety of your mom's basement there girlygtr. If you ever met Jimi in person, he would beat your sissy ass like a red headed step child, and play circles around you on the guitar. The humiliation you felt when he banned your troll ass, would be nothing compared to what he could do to you in person... That would be funny to watch girlygtr.

:LOL: :LOL: Getting banned from a forum with no activity doesn't mean much. He personally cost George a few 3K sales. That's what happens when you get DICKS to moderate.

I'll go clip for clip with you or that other faggot anytime. Let me know. :yes: I'll start

mightymike":z3qo66ku said:

wow...this is kinda funny...you banned me because I was talking tough like you just did -- yet it is OK for you to do it??? Plus I only did it after I was provoked by the mindless followers over there that think EVH's shit don't stink...

This illustrates the mentality the forum admin's over there subscribe to -- you're either with us or against us...and when you school their ass'es they act like pouty little school girls...

...I am a huge EVH fan and follower over the years, yet I offered unbiased opinions that weren't tainted by love-lust for the guy --- nope, can't do that, how dare you say anything out-of-line...the die-hards can say what the want but anyone else is open to censorship...

...put mike in a position where he can't delete you and he lashes out like this...hmmmmmm....full of shit...

...I could care less about being apart of the EVH perpetual mind-fuck machine...ban my ass from that forum...if I need any amp help I'll just sign up again as a different user...big deal...you can't censor the internet mike, you lame asswipe

Bottom line is both of you crybaby trolls act tough, call everyone pussies, but back down like bitches when called on to back up your shit. You were were both banned for attacking memebers on an amp builders forum.. You started attacking me unproved here (stalk much lol) and girlygtr started attacking me here unprovoked when him and I have never talked before this thread.

I'm not a great guitar player like GIT grad Jimi, or a computer Rambo like you two pussies. Save your dance off girly. But my job can get me as close to girlygtr as Allentown, Pa a few times a year ( that's only a couple hours drive for him) if he wants to meet me at the nearest MMA studio in Allentown, and show me what a pussy he thinks I am. Just PM me Girly. I'm not going to do the endless argue back an forth on the internet. That's what you trolls want. . Rigtalk doesn't need that crap. But I will pay Girlygtr's gas money if he let's me film it. That video I would share here. Hey at least entertain you guys right?

Loser buys the beer afterwards.

mightymike":309wqgw2 said:
Bottom line is both of you crybaby trolls act tough, call everyone pussies, but back down like bitches when called on to back up your shit. You were were both banned for attacking memebers on an amp builders forum.. You started attacking me unproved here (stalk much lol) and girlygtr started attacking me here unprovoked when him and I have never talked before this thread.

I'm not a great guitar player like GIT grad Jimi, or a computer Rambo like you two pussies. Save your dance off girly. But my job can get me as close to girlygtr as Allentown, Pa a few times a year ( that's only a couple hours drive for him) if he wants to meet me at the nearest MMA studio in Allentown, and show me what a pussy he thinks I am. Just PM me Girly. I'm not going to do the endless argue back an forth on the internet. That's what you trolls want. . Rigtalk doesn't need that crap. But I will pay Girlygtr's gas money if he let's me film it. That video I would share here. Hey at least entertain you guys right?

Loser buys the beer afterwards.

p-s-y-c-h-o

:no:

..if the metro forum ever does come back, have fun trying to guess who I am...

later 'gator

Back