Most overrated Guitarist on the Internet

I only watch/listen to the guitarists I like.

There's a handful that put out some really great content, they usually talk more about music & playing than gear.

The thing that bothers me is when a new song is released, it becomes a race for who can post a guitar cover video the fastest to be cool.
That's true, but the flip side of that is.. you have someone showing you how (they think) the song is played without waiting months, or trying to figure it out by yourself.

ymmv

Yeah yeah no one's scared of your neckbeard.
I don't wear a beard so it's just another excessively dumb comment from your rambling mouth. You're a babbler, and keep babbling without any regard for ever saying anything intelligent. Every time you post something, you not only humiliate yourself but repel anyone intelligent from caring anything about what you have to say.

I don't wear a beard so it's just another excessively dumb comment from your rambling mouth. You're a babbler, and keep babbling without any regard for ever saying anything intelligent. Every time you post something, you not only humiliate yourself but repel anyone intelligent from caring anything about what you have to say.
You know he's just trolling you and you're letting him get under your skin, right?

The draw for watching Nielsen is the gear..

He gets ahold of, and demos, lots of rare gear.

ymmv
I sure as shit wouldn’t cut heads with him on stage.
He’ll eat your ass up there, oh yes he will.
If YOU are a paid creative, I got your back.
Does anyone out there know what a hippocrate is?( referring to the thick hate , not you PLX )
I’m sure he gets paid well for his vast skill set
playing the guitar for a living.

He only thinks he's getting under my skin. I was playing along just enough to let him in on some important truths he needs to grow up.
Yeah sure you were.
9834d2d76eb5aba62faa7a6c6b7eab32_4758c192bf3756375ce31d3c5f35a3c5.jpg

Does anyone out there know what a hippocrate is?
I only have positive things to say about Nielsen from my limited experience with his videos, but I don't think he's a particularly good player. He's mainly a producer as far as I know, and it shows in the way he puts chords and solos together. However, as far as playing ability, I wouldn't regard him anywhere near guys like Doug Rappaport or even Pete Thorn. He does however sometimes flash a tasty lick here and there and does a good job promoting and reviewing gear.

Does anyone out there know what a hippocrate is?( referring to the thick hate , not you PLX )
giphy.gif

I only have positive things to say about Nielsen from my limited experience with his videos, but I don't think he's a particularly good player. He's mainly a producer as far as I know, and it shows in the way he puts chords and solos together. However, as far as playing ability, I wouldn't regard him anywhere near guys like Doug Rappaport or even Pete Thorn. He does however sometimes flash a tasty lick here and there and does a good job promoting and reviewing gear.
This is what I was trying to convey. Mista did a better job of it. Nothing at all against Michael. seems like a cool guy and has a good sense of humor. Obviously, he is a very talented producer. Just not a big fan of his guitar playing.

I think Rabea just exited Chapman within the last week or so. Not sure if its from fallout with the Chapman brand/Rob with its other business dealings, or Rabea is just looking to go a different direction. But I agree with your point.
I bet he has a killer guitar endorsement lined up.

Last edited:
Rhett Shill is the final boss YouTube hipster, complete with boring whisper girl indie rock pretension and credentials

The fact that anyone can watch his videos with a straight face is endlessly entertaining to me

He's barely middling guitar player and engineer that appeals to beginners
Like Braintheory mentioned, charisma/humor/ pranks / clickbait and followers trump all. Rabea has a long list of epic endorsements. Rhett has tons of followers, endorsements, PATREON, his special guitar system, and more.

Last edited:
Back