Musicians I never would have thought were doing hard drugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter BABMusic
  • Start date Start date
AA is trading one addiction for another addiction.

I've seen a few professional musicians go from drinking tons of booze to drinking tons of coffee and Red Bull after AA. I think the difficulty is trying to find an addiction that isn't too harmful on ourselves or others. Being a workaholic might be the best addiction, as it keeps us away from the more destructive ones. But even too much work kills some every year.
 
Last edited:
Man, I feel so bad for you for the weed you guys smoke over there.

What you guys call "mids" we call "bunk" or "dirt weed" if its brown enough or stringy enough
nation wide, we're right up there with colorado, oregon and cali. Realistically, you can go to a few "micro grow" places, and still get top teir weed for $22-25 an 8th, but the places i go to like that (namely The Hive at BDT's if you're local) have a hard time competeing with the...::ahem:: "ETHNIC CRIME FAMILY ELEMENT". Not sure if that is something that can be googled, but everyone who has ever grown weed around here knows what i mean, who i mean, and what they've done to fuck up the game.
 
Ahhh, the Data Centers are hungrily gobbling all this personal info. 😃

When I hear about LSD, I always think of poor Syd and don't forget, Peter Green. I've studied their lives a fair amount, and their bandmates agree there was a specific very short time period for Syd and in Green's case, Mr. Fleetwood and Mr. Mac both agree that one night is where Green lost it-----the infamous Munich Incident. He was convinced to follow some weird, rich, decadent German hippy cult jetsetters to some huge German manor house/mansion, and apparently took some mysterious Magnum Acid :alien:. After, he claimed to have participated in the most spiritual jam session of his life with those weirdos------probably sounded like utter chaos to normal people, and those around Fleetwood Mac decided to split after hearing what they said sounded like ominous/scary sounds coming from that room and felt like it was bad scene all around. Green claimed there was a recording, but I don't think anyone ever found it. Some think Danny Kirwan (also of Fleetwood Mac) was present that night, and he disintegrated shortly after and had a near Syd like existence in his sad later years as well. I've always thought there could be a great song or even a movie written about the events leading up to the Munich Incident and just after......would basically be a personal horror movie....o_O

On the other hand, when I hear about Coke, I think about this guy:

drug+dealer.jpg


No thanks to both......
 
Back
Top