My amp is off the Hermansson workbench!

Almost there...

Attachments

• 17_Hermansson Modded Marshall 1959HW.jpg
    17_Hermansson Modded Marshall 1959HW.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 109
Not much longer now. Henric told me it's sounding great! :rock:
First pic is the drive channel controls on the front of the amp.
Second pic is the clean channel controls on the back of the amp.

Attachments

• 21_Hermansson Modded Marshall 1959HW.jpg
    21_Hermansson Modded Marshall 1959HW.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 19_Hermansson Modded Marshall 1959HW.jpg
    19_Hermansson Modded Marshall 1959HW.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 77
I build amps myself. But this guy's gut shots get me all excited. What fantastic work,

Is he running this amp on DC preamp heaters? I think I see a transformer in there.

I build amps myself. But this guy's gut shots get me all excited. What fantastic work,

Is he running this amp on DC preamp heaters? I think I see a transformer in there.
Haha that's good to know. Can't answer your question though. I don't have that technical knowledge.
I've seen some threads about your amps and I think the amps sound amazing. Do you have a website up for more details and contact info?

Whoa now that’s some crunchy midrange gain to the next level. Articulate gain. No mush.
Still maintains the Marshall dna.

Hell Yeah 🤘😎🤘

Haha that's good to know. Can't answer your question though. I don't have that technical knowledge.
I've seen some threads about your amps and I think the amps sound amazing. Do you have a website up for more details and contact info?
Thanks I appreciate that.

No site yet. I do plan on making one as soon as things stabilize with parts availablity, etc... But you can aways reach me at groundzeroamps@gmail.com or even here on a PM.

Hell yes ! That means mine starts soon ! Hope everything is going to schedule . I know after he finishes yours he has to finish schematics then im on the bench . Mine will be a 5 gain stage jcm800 with the 6 toggles of shaping

Dude I bet that is gonna destroy! So pumped for ya.
Cheers Erik. I hope so. :rock:

Hell yes ! That means mine starts soon ! Hope everything is going to schedule . I know after he finishes yours he has to finish schematics then im on the bench . Mine will be a 5 gain stage jcm800 with the 6 toggles of shaping
Hellz yeah!
The only thing that delayed my build was that Henric had to take a couple days to find a chassis supplier for his own line of amps. But he kept me informed the entire time. Henric's communication has been above and beyond.

Cheers Erik. I hope so. :rock:

Hellz yeah!
The only thing that delayed my build was that Henric had to take a couple days to find a chassis supplier for his own line of amps. But he kept me informed the entire time. Henric's communication has been above and beyond.
I’m just happy to be closer !

Back