NAD! - Diezel Schmidt

Clean sounds were amazing, didn't care much for the distorted tones (in the video anyways). Does that Luxxtone have any single coils in it or no ?

Congrats on the new amp.

Not digging those tones. Sorry. I think it's the recording. There's a weird high end thing.:aww:

Sounds good man......how close is this to the channel 1/2 of the VH4?
I like the clip. Sounds like its a bit more gritty. :rock:

First, nice playing (different styles) and use of effects
Finally someone getting s Schmidt around here

Personally, I think the amp sounds too dry to pull off anything but high gain, but those high gain tones are pretty sweet and different from the VH4 and Herbert. I dig

Rezamatix":2s3dyy4n said:
Business":2s3dyy4n said:
First, nice playing (different styles) and use of effects
Finally someone getting s Schmidt around here

Personally, I think the amp sounds too dry to pull off anything but high gain, but those high gain tones are pretty sweet and different from the VH4 and Herbert. I dig

thanks man ! :rock:
I don't hear the High Gain vibe here at all! the low end is not tight enough imho, it can get a rowdy rock vibe, but Im not hearing metal with it.

I guess I'm so into cleans and blues right now that my definition of high gain must mean medium gain to you guys ;)

Congrats Reza on your NAD! Sounds great, man! I always dig your playing, and your vids are top notch. Do you still have the Dirty Shirley? Do you like this better?

Back