NAD Orange OR60- Clips added

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beyond Black
  • Start date Start date
Thanks! It’s a wicked, wicked amp! Thick, raw, woody, pissed and hits like a 100 watt. Takes to a boost like a Recto or JMP/JCM. Can’t recommend this enough, it kills.
Another crappy phone clip
 
Last edited:
Hell yeah!

I was looking at a guitar magazine today and they had a review for the OR60. They gave it rave reviews and said it is not as fizzy as typical Orange amps. I actually like the Orange tone but cool it leans more chunk.
It’s got a little of that Orange fizz but I agree, not as much as they usually do.
And what it has doesn’t make it harsh or overly bright, it just ads to its aggression.
This frequencies of this amp are very well balanced and it’s super easy to dial in killer tone.
 
Crappy phone clips as promised.
2nd Degree Blackbelt/ Fortin TS9

SD 59/ Fortin TS9


Thanks! It’s a wicked, wicked amp! Thick, raw, woody, pissed and hits like a 100 watt. Takes to a boost like a Recto or JMP/JCM. Can’t recommend this enough, it kills.
Another crappy phone clip


Sounds close to the samples I've heard before, possibly better. It's just a fucking monster.
 
What’s different from the or100 vs or60?

HNAD! Shit sounds killer!
TY! Besides 40 more watts, couldn’t say. Looks like the same control layout.
I’m assuming they’re voiced differently judging from the time span between them.
I do know that this amp sounds every bit as big and hits as hard as my 100 watt amps, it’s a beast.
 
Sounds pretty dadgum dirty! I like it!

I had the Dual Dark 100 for quite some time and really liked it, but I think I like the sounds coming out of this amp much more.

What's it sound like without the TS9 engaged?
 
Sounds pretty dadgum dirty! I like it!

I had the Dual Dark 100 for quite some time and really liked it, but I think I like the sounds coming out of this amp much more.

What's it sound like without the TS9 engaged?
I’ll try and make one today. Check out the YT demos, there’s some great ones unboosted that will represent much better than my crappy phone and are very accurate to the amp in the room.
 
Get a black one!
I don't mind the orange. It's the Sesame Street and Reza themed hieroglyphics that irk me

4QWADLefvauSXh3Z8fGCim.jpg

5Z7N4q8cHzzNt4cps4YqiL.jpg
 
I don't mind the orange. It's the Sesame Street and Reza themed hieroglyphics that irk me

View attachment 457487
View attachment 457488
I like them and the fact that if one’s not a member of the exclusive Orange club and doesn’t possess the top secret manual required to decipher said hieroglyphics, one cannot achieve their desired settings on my amp which would surely be inferior to mine.
And they look cool…
 
Try setting up your phone about 6’ from your amp and slightly off to the side. You’ll get more of the amp and less of the room.
 
Back
Top