LP Freak
Well-known member
Yes it isIt’s actually 7-8’ away, so I’ll try it closer.
You’ve been here, as you know it’s a really ambient room. Lol
Yes it isIt’s actually 7-8’ away, so I’ll try it closer.
You’ve been here, as you know it’s a really ambient room. Lol
Makes it a bit looser, fatter and more vintagewhat change the voltage switch in terms of sound, 335v vs 460v?
Trust me. He helps you. Spending your money.Fuck. I'm just about finished pinching pennies for something else, you're not helping me here. That sounds mean!
The way it sounds it could look like “Dick in a Box” for all I care.Sounds cool, but orange will definitely never win any awards for aesthetics
TY, Marshall has Greenbacks and the Splawn cab has vented 75’s. Running both cabs.sounds pretty good! which cab / speakers you going through?
I like the look of the Orange Amps.The way it sounds it could look like “Dick in a Box” for all I care.![]()
So you used both cabs in the Clips?TY, Marshall has Greenbacks and the Splawn cab has vented 75’s. Running both cabs.
Yes sirSo you used both cabs in the Clips?
Thank you Sir. I checked your Mea Clip for comparison reasons to get an idea of your room sound. All you have to do then is to calculate pi times thumb and substract the variables: The different Amp, Cabs, Pedals, Guitar Pickup and the placing of your IPhoneY
Yes sir
You can't compare the Orange to the Apples in case you get one. Just so you know.I really don’t need any more big amps, but the OR15 has peaked my interests to get some Orange in my stable
It’s a little beast that likes volume.I really don’t need any more big amps, but the OR15 has peaked my interests to get some Orange in my stable
Hmmmmmm a new pedal name .....The way it sounds it could look like “Dick in a Box” for all I care.![]()
Has to come in a king-sized enclosureHmmmmmm a new pedal name .....