NAD: Peavey Ultra Plus Head

  • Thread starter Thread starter War_in_D
  • Start date Start date
Well? you digging it? I'm going to pick mine up sometime this week...I'll run it with my mode 4 cab. Also needed another amp to use my tc mimiq to full effect...lol...
 
Well? you digging it? I'm going to pick mine up sometime this week...I'll run it with my mode 4 cab. Also needed another amp to use my tc mimiq to full effect...lol...
Nice! Congrats! I think you'll really like it. Yes!! This'll be my third or fourth one as I do buy/sell/trade a lot so I kinda knew what I was getting. But, I think this one will be a keeper since they seem to be getting harder to find at good prices. I did put a new set of power tubes in it yesterday, and did a little playing running it through my Splawn non-slant cab with greenbacks. Sounded really good with my 94 PRS Custom 24 with HFS and Vintage Bass pickups.
 

Similar threads

Shreddy Mercury
Replies
13
Views
891
Omnipotent1
Omnipotent1
TX6Strings
Replies
4
Views
234
stratjacket
stratjacket
skoora
Replies
12
Views
1K
SgtThump
SgtThump
SgtThump
Replies
104
Views
9K
SgtThump
SgtThump
mctallica1
Replies
72
Views
2K
mctallica1
mctallica1
Back
Top