Never Thought I'd Turn Into A Tan Pants Marshall Guy...

angelspade

angelspade

Well-known member
...But I spent a few hours with my Les Paul Custom straight into my Marshall JVM and DSL running together. Turns out these old guys may have been on to something with this Les Paul into a Marshall thing...Sounds pretty killer.


20261002_184732~2.jpg
 
No shame in that. It's a dang great sound.

A few more ingredients and you are ready to make a rocking music video:

 
IMO a les paul into a marshall is the ultimate rhythm guitar combination for any type of music from basic rock to anything heavier.

I use the combo for metal, and a ton of other people do too. Why fix what isn't broken?
 
One of my favorite all time recorded Marshall tones is Accept’s “Balls To The Wall”

Wolf Hoffmsnn playing his ‘83 Gibson V into a 59 Marshall Super Lead NMV boosted with an MXR Distortion +

Listen to how glorious this tone is

 
Back
Top