New Hernia...I mean New Amp Day!

Yes that wouldn't be something for a gigging musician. Very cool amp and underrated congrats!

Fuck yeah; killer amps!

I still have my 5150 2x12 combo; thing is harder to transport than a damn halfstack lol

also stopped by my bro Chris's place(sdmf39?) and picked up my charvel that he rewired and set up. Anyway he showed me his bluguitar mercury and that little fuckin thing sounded good as shit. Of course he's a playin mofo anyway so......nice little rig. killer sounds and pretty loud with that evh 2x12.

I've had one and getting ready to have another. Mine are incisional though, resulting from abdominal surgery.
I had my right side go out in 2012 while doing some situps when I was getting in shape again. I played soccer my whole life and was in the military and just a combo of everything. I had the umbilical area get messed up with that but just needed a stitch. Then 2014 I felt the left side starting. They were not big problems but didn't want them to affect me doing things.

also stopped by my bro Chris's place(sdmf39?) and picked up my charvel that he rewired and set up. Anyway he showed me his bluguitar mercury and that little fuckin thing sounded good as shit. Of course he's a playin mofo anyway so......nice little rig. killer sounds and pretty loud with that evh 2x12.
I need to get an EVH 2x12. I have an EVH 1x12 that sounds great and would be great to expand on that.

Got everything hooked up and just fucked around a little bit at low volume. Anybody who is interested in a mimiq-you have to have 2 amps for it to shine. I was using it with my tverb alone and was using it just for the effect it had by itself. Kinda like the old bbe sonic maximizers...it does something to your sound but not quite sure what....lol. So I ran the speaker out from the ultra (and unplugged the stock speakers in it-thanks Chris!) then set it to 16 ohms and ran a line to my marshall 4x12. Signal chain is screamer to vibe to mimiq then line 1 to my tverb and line 2 to the PV ultra..Vintage high gain channel on the tverb and crunch channel high input on the PV. Everything boosted with the screamer. It sounds fuckin sweet boys. It's not mesa and marshall, but pretty nice nonetheless. Can't wait till everybody leaves so I can move some air with it. Really want to fuck with the grrrrrrrrrrrchuggachugga sounds. Also my studio is a walk in closet that I repossessed from my wife....(cause I'm a motherfuckin pimp yo......)and not big enough to spread the amps out. Getting ready to do a little carpentry work to fix that. It sounds great now but if I can get some more space between the amps I bet the separation will be killer. Really diggin my setup and sounds right now. Glad to be playing again even though my right hand and arm don't work right. Having a blast with it.

There you go!

yeah, you can kinda hear something with one amp but once you get two going it really spreads the sound out. RaceU4her turned me onto this pedal. My amps are close together too and I still enjoy the benefit of this pedal. I really need to get some separation going as well but glad you were able to finally 'hear' it. :yes:

my settings are more at 3pm now / 2 dubs / sitting behind my ABY

Bdqzr12l.jpg

Back