New Maiden Out Next Month

glip22

Last tour was beyond killer. Here's where I sat. I could not see Nicko because of the stage setup but seeing Bruce's lips shaking from his vibrato 20 feet from me was worth every bit of it.

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpg
    IMG_1628.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Last tour was beyond killer. Here's where I sat. I could not see Nicko because of the stage setup but seeing Bruce's lips shaking from his vibrato 20 feet from me was worth every bit of it.

They are timeless....still one of my top 2-3 bands I listen to even after all these years. I saw them back in '13 and they were fanfreakintastic.

They’re my favorite band. Saw them last tour and they were awesome. Dave Murray is my favorite guitar player ever. However I’m not really impressed with the two singles. Although the Janick solo in stratego is awesome.

I need to go see them on this tour. I’ll stomach Jannick as best I can. Can’t stand that dude. But with the rest of the cast in tow, it’s easier to look past him.

I haven’t liked a song since SWIT. It’s all regurgitated stuff. The first two records were better than anything they have done with Bruce.

Back