New song! (Larry content)

Badass!!!!
100%

The Roxy is absolutely killer, and the sunset I tried was great too

Scott's the man
Both those and the Wicked 8, which I will be getting soon, are great.

Dude, this song, the whole package, playing, recording and performances all around, $#*$&*$& Hell Yeah, badass!
It's definitely going into my workout mp3 shuffle.

Badass!!!!

Both those and the Wicked 8, which I will be getting soon, are great.

Dude, this song, the whole package, playing, recording and performances all around, $#*$&*$& Hell Yeah, badass!
It's definitely going into my workout mp3 shuffle.

Appreciate that so much man!

Doing my best to do some justice to my super killer amp made by @novosibir , the super killer pickups made by @scottosan , and the super killer cab @Racerxrated sold me.

Having a couple of guest musicians takes some of the stress off, and I can focus more on the tone concerns tbh 😂

Very cool song. Really liked the guitar tone and found myself wanting it a bit more upfront. That said, being a guitar player, I have a clear bias, so not worth anything of note, just my preference. Plus, I don't record for shit, so that's exactly how much I know on the subject.
Me too!
I want that freakin Dino in my face, up front in the mix! But yes, it’s maybe a syndrome we guitar players have😉

I want a full out And Justice for All style remix where the rhythm guitars are 15 db louder than anything else. Once that’s done, raise them another 5 db.

you really think i could get away with doing them louder than I did in the remix?

Back