New Wizard Model: Hell Razor

Saying something is overpriced is amusing. I guess that is why rick is slinging them like crack. Goddamn people focus on such stupid shit. Sounds like poor butthurt problems. Everything is overpriced these days. Not exclusive to wizard
Christ man, simmer down. Grab a fuckin beer and relax, or play some guitar.

I personally don't care what you or anyone else thinks (and don't take that as me trying to be a dick to you lol). I buy what I want, other people don't have to like it. No sweat off my back. Everyone doesn't have to like the same thing. There are amps I can't stand that other people love. That's why there's hundreds of different amps you can buy.

I concur.

In a band is what playing is all about and hearing yourself over the drummer. 😎
That is where these amps shine. When you want to be heard over a drummer, any amp will do that if its loud enough.
When you want to be heard with the drummer, not as many. That is where the Wizard lives.
Either cut thru the band or fit in the mix. I always try to fit in, with my Wizard it is easy.

Christ man, simmer down. Grab a fuckin beer and relax, or play some guitar.
I see new guitar, amp days with generic little shitty amps or guitars. I dont like them and they are trash, but i dont comment on them with anything bad to say, because i am not a big douche. Yet whenever we discuss high end amps, cheap poor fucks have to cry about why they dont understand how something costs so much. It is annoying to constantly listen to. If i come off as brash, it is because im an asshole. Im not here to make friends with dumb fucks

I admit, they are a bit of a luxury amp. Some people like nice things. They are so well built and sound great. It’s also nice to know when you send a company several grand they will deliver and in a timely manner. So much punch and clarity. Killer killer killer. I’ll definitely be getting a Hell Razor.

I see new guitar, amp days with generic little shitty amps or guitars. I dont like them and they are trash, but i dont comment on them with anything bad to say, because i am not a big douche. Yet whenever we discuss high end amps, cheap poor fucks have to cry about why they dont understand how something costs so much. It is annoying to constantly listen to. If i come off as brash, it is because im an asshole. Im not here to make friends with dumb fucks

It’s jealously and entitlement IMO. It’s so common to see broke people slam successful people. I hear it all the time. “Must be nice”, “I’d never waste money on that!” STFU and go play your rig. Be happy others have Wizards and make clips so it kills
any GAS or curiosity you may have had. Those comments aren’t aimed at anyone here, it’s just the mouth breathing loser mentality that is so rampant in the USA.

When i started, i would have been happy with a vypyr pro. Ecstatic even. And there is nothing wrong with that. But now i have tasted cavier. I like it. I am going to keep eating it. If you want to eat your canned tuna, thats great. But dont try to serve me that shit and say it is gourmet

I own lots of higher end amps. Lots of nice guitars and have been in several bands over the years recorded toured etc.
I never dissed the amp. I could buy one tomorrow. I don’t equate money to sound.
Eddie used three amps and cobbled together guitars and to this day people are still chasing his tone.
I’m sure it sounds good “in the room” or if it had professional recording of it. I’ve played through Wizards. They’re nice. So are other amps. Enjoy your amp MHenson no offense meant. Put a few bucks in a good microphone so we can hear the details a little better.

Seems I hit a nerve. Wasn’t my intention.
Must be that time if the month.

No. A buddy has two and they sound fine. I don’t remember which models they are.
In the room. Yeah I play in a room with my amps. But in a band in a mix people can’t even tell the difference between a modeler and a real amp.
So I guess if your a aspiring bedroom guitar player 👍. In a band is what playing is all about and hearing yourself over the drummer. 😎
I think if you are confused about why you touched a nerve, it would be your superior attitude. People in bands are the same as people not in bands. Some are good. Some are not. Playing live doesnt make you cool. I have played live several times.
Bedroom guitarist isnt the insult you think it is. Some of us have more lucrative jobs than gigging. I personally tirned down offers to go on the road when i was a drummer, because that is not a life that interests me.
That would explain why you are acting like a bitch for sure.
Also, eddie used all kinds of shit and chased tone like a maniac you fucking moron. Lol. You say he used three amps like he didnt commision people ad nauseum to build him the perfect amp.

Dont argue with your betters. Just go back to your mom's basement, stick a pad in that bleeding vagina, call your band mates from your van halen tribute band and tell them how you are so cool on an online forum. It will boost your battered ego and you can go on thinking you are a rockstar

I think if you are confused about why you touched a nerve, it would be your superior attitude. People in bands are the same as people not in bands. Some are good. Some are not. Playing live doesnt make you cool. I have played live several times.
Bedroom guitarist isnt the insult you think it is. Some of us have more lucrative jobs than gigging. I personally tirned down offers to go on the road when i was a drummer, because that is not a life that interests me.

That would explain why you are acting like a bitch for sure.
Also, eddie used all kinds of shit and chased tone like a maniac you fucking moron. Lol. You say he used three amps like he didnt commision people ad nauseum to build him the perfect amp.
True story. Eddie was modifying his amps until the very end....that's where the Stealth series came from. Nobody who's educated on the subject would likely debate this. He used to drive James Brown crazy by constantly requesting tweaks.

True story. Eddie was modifying his amps until the very end....that's where the Stealth series came from. Nobody who's educated on the subject would likely debate this. He used to drive James Brown crazy by constantly requesting tweaks.
The sad thing is most of us would probably do similar things if we had a tech at our beck and call..we are all sick

I own lots of higher end amps. Lots of nice guitars and have been in several bands over the years recorded toured etc.
I never dissed the amp. I could buy one tomorrow. I don’t equate money to sound.
Eddie used three amps and cobbled together guitars and to this day people are still chasing his tone.
I’m sure it sounds good “in the room” or if it had professional recording of it. I’ve played through Wizards. They’re nice. So are other amps. Enjoy your amp MHenson no offense meant. Put a few bucks in a good microphone so we can hear the details a little better.

This Smashed guy already admitted he is an asshole and quite proud of it apparently.
This is a trend around here now. If you don’t agree that the “amp of the month” isn’t the greatest thing since sliced bread, your out in the weeds dealing with the gang who will pile on and call you stupid and dumb.

This Smashed guy already admitted he is an asshole and quite proud of it apparently.
This is a trend around here now. If you don’t agree that the “amp of the month” isn’t the greatest thing since sliced bread, your out in the weeds dealing with the gang who will pile on and call you stupid and dumb.
I have no problem with you, bud. And i have made it clear that it is the superiority that irritated me, not the preference. I dont care if people dont like wizards.

Also. I havent even played this amp. I have no dog in the fight

I am glad the new owners are satisfied with their investments. That’s all that counts at the end - to be inspired and love what you love.

IMHO the hell razor sounds dead nuts close to a krank krankenstein plus. Close enough that I can’t personally justify the $7k price difference between them. I don’t own a wizard though so my opinion isn’t worth much.

I have no problem with you, bud. And i have made it clear that it is the superiority that irritated me, not the preference. I dont care if people dont like wizards.

Also. I havent even played this amp. I have no dog in the fight
I don’t have a problem with you, or this amp.
In the scope of life and such, guitars and amps mean nothing.
I don’t think this guy meant any harm and I didn’t take his post as being insulting.

I am glad the new owners are satisfied with their investments. That’s all that counts at the end - to be inspired and love what you love.

IMHO the hell razor sounds dead nuts close to a krank krankenstein plus. Close enough that I can’t personally justify the $7k price difference between them. I don’t own a wizard though so my opinion isn’t worth much.
IMHO videos of amp recordings are of barely any value. Comparing videos of amp A vs B are also nonsensical. I get that people wanna hear something to draw a line in the sand, but none of these sound like my hell razor in the room, and I’m sure the people uploading the videos would agree too. That’s just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

Back