NGD fender Jaguar baritone

E

endofall

Well-known member
Well it's a new guitar day and my first baritone. Guitar is actually pretty awesome and I love the neck and the 27 inch scale. I do not however love the pickups so what's some pickups that work well for lower tunings. I currently have a MCP Jerry Cantrell horse hog that i haven't put in anything and will give that a shot but I generally like hotter PAF styles. So anyone got good recommendations
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7269.jpeg
    IMG_7269.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7302.webp
    IMG_7302.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 17
27 is a great number. My B's are mostly 26.5, but 27 just sounds better. I have a Multiscale that's 27 to 25.5..
Interesting they are calling it Fusion Series..

What do the Pups sound like? You don't like them because they are lower output??
 
27 is a great number. My B's are mostly 26.5, but 27 just sounds better. I have a Multiscale that's 27 to 25.5..
Interesting they are calling it Fusion Series..

What do the Pups sound like? You don't like them because they are lower output??
Seem a bit microphonic honestly, prone for feedback. Historically I've never really cared much for fender pickups and I'm probably being biased out the gate, they seem fine as far as the tone goes but I believe a good pickup swap would improve it.
 
Description says that guitar ships with 13-62 strings on a 27 scale.. LOL That's super heavy.

From what I can find out, those pickups are lower output but have those switches got spit the coils which is really versatile..
 
That's a GREAT looking guitar...A Duncan Custom would probably work well in that guitar
 
Description says that guitar ships with 13-62 strings on a 27 scale.. LOL That's super heavy.

From what I can find out, those pickups are lower output but have those switches got spit the coils which is really versatile..
Yeah Im switching those out this afternoon for 12-56, the strings where over the top
 
Back
Top