No talk about Corona Virus?

For the recovery crew not the fear monger. :)

Attachments

• (RT) CV19 Tally (4-18-2020).jpg
    (RT) CV19 Tally (4-18-2020).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,783
Giga.Blast":377luu6p said:
CNutz":377luu6p said:
Does anyone understand what this ^^^ fucking retard is trying to say?
WELCOME FOLKS TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED

CNUTZ -- NO SHARPS AND NO FLATS FOR MR. TOO MUCH FUSS FOR THE MEATHEAD RESIDENT BELVIEW CONSTITUENT

THE FEAR MONGER MR. CNUTZ COVIDIOT-2020 ETCETERA ...

CNutz! You got the mental fortitude of an old Granny Smith toothless rotted out Apple. And I know this statement makes perfect sense TO YOU crystal clear regardless of your finite, but hollowed out beer nutz noggin. :checkthisout: :) :scared:

Yeah, I still don't speak retard. Fuck it let me give it a shot. Did sheen deposit his HIV tainted tiger blood in your prison wallet, or was he supposed to snort the blow out of your dirt star, but instead roasted the rock while you had it half keistered? Either way I'm sure one, or both contributed to your dementia.

Heard an interview this morning on the Aussie national broadcaster's TV-news channel with some chick from the LA Times (I think that was the one), who said immune-response tests seem to show up to 80 times the current figures' infection rate.

I just may have been right when I said from the get-go that the true death rate will turn out to be orders of magnitude lower than the built-for-hype ones we've had shoved down out throats. If the immune-response tests do in fact reveal that the infection rate was many tens of times higher, if I'm not mistaken that'd place this thing squarely in the realm of... just another 'flu.

Let's see what figures are revealed as these tests slowly roll out world-wide...

Monkey Man":mf1inhwi said:
Heard an interview this morning on the Aussie national broadcaster's TV-news channel with some chick from the LA Times (I think that was the one), who said immune-response tests seem to show up to 80 times the current figures' infection rate.

I just may have been right when I said from the get-go that the true death rate will turn out to be orders of magnitude lower than the built-for-hype ones we've had shoved down out throats. If the immune-response tests do in fact reveal that the infection rate was many tens of times higher, if I'm not mistaken that'd place this thing squarely in the realm of... just another 'flu.

Let's see what figures are revealed as these tests slowly roll out world-wide...

yep been saying the same thing

Just for fun yesterday on a NZ guitar forum I posted that 197 people died in new zealand last week and more than 350 since april 6th ... none of these were from covid-19. Asked the simple question that if the media and government released the daily death toll just as a "thing" would people be to scared to leave their homes? if that figure say for a week was 190 and we all knew about it and moved on wth our lives, if it were to jump to say 250 would we care anymore than at 190? ... I can guarantee the answer to all these would be NO ..... and yet here we are :doh:

oh I should add that not one single person answered my question ... that tells me I am right :D

Monkey Man":zgfnljjm said:

Yeah, seen this. But you can't really compare this unless we've done the same study for the flu.

Flu cases are reported only when someone goes in for an office visit. I don't think most people go to the Dr. for flu, I sure don't, just ride it out. The actual flu numbers are probably far greater than what is estimated.

Also to add I know of two people that have died of COVID-19 so far (one a co-worker of my niece, the other a sister in-law of a friend. I've never in my 43 years have known anyone that has died of the flu, not saying that it does not happen, but clearly it's rare enough that I have not experienced it.

One last thing, I do believe the COVID-19 numbers are much greater than we know, because were not testing everyone, just like we don't test everyone for the flu.

Don't get cranky because your call center is shutdown, you'll get back to scamming people soon enough. ;)

Krull":3vhj5acd said:
CNutz":3vhj5acd said:
Don't get cranky because your call center is shutdown, you'll get back to scamming people soon enough. ;)

My bad. My cousins sisters boyfriend told me AI and transhumanists will be rolling in shortly after this plandemic takes it’s full course.

PS I don’t work in a call center :) But if it makes you happy then have at it Blue Dot in Texas :thumbsup:

It's a joke, lighten up. We all know you don't actually work :LOL: :LOL:

Good Morning America!

In these troubling times we all need to do our part as good patriotic HYPOCHONDRIACS-AC-AC-AC-... :)

Have a nice day?

Krull":3cuja3w4 said:
CNutz":3cuja3w4 said:
Monkey Man":3cuja3w4 said:

Yeah, seen this. But you can't really compare this unless we've done the same study for the flu.

Flu cases are reported only when someone goes in for an office visit. I don't think most people go to the Dr. for flu, I sure don't, just ride it out. The actual flu numbers are probably far greater than what is estimated.

Also to add I know of two people that have died of COVID-19 so far (one a co-worker of my niece, the other a sister in-law of a friend. I've never in my 43 years have known anyone that has died of the flu, not saying that it does not happen, but clearly it's rare enough that I have not experienced it.

One last thing, I do believe the COVID-19 numbers are much greater than we know, because were not testing everyone, just like we don't test everyone for the flu.

It’s always someone you know who knows someone who died of covid-19...

“A co-worker of my niece”

“Sister in-law of a friend”

Yes people die from the flu. Yes people go to the hospital for the flu. Many don’t ride it out.

yeah you are more likely to hear about someone dying from CV-19 than the "normal" flu because if someone dies from influenza there family won't say "oh they die from the flu"

I called in my symptoms. Basically got my nose swabbed.
Told me stay home. Lots of vitamins.
I feel ok 90 percent of the day. When that 10 percent hits. It sucks.
If I felt bad 90 percent of the time and only 10 percent fine.
I would be panicked.

Krull":2xtyyzyw said:
CNutz":2xtyyzyw said:
Monkey Man":2xtyyzyw said:

It’s always someone you know who knows someone who died of covid-19...

“A co-worker of my niece”

“Sister in-law of a friend”

Yes people die from the flu. Yes people go to the hospital for the flu. Many don’t ride it out.
i know of 1 death personally, a coworker, who was considered essential and could not telework. 1 additional coworker, didn’t pass, but was laid out for several weeks. He went on vacation to Spain and returned early March. I really think that aside from being high risk, viral load is a factor. You are seeing medical workers die that would unlikely die from the flu. I suspect airplanes and subways are going to be bad for a while because of the concentration in the recirculated air

sytharnia1560":1rnzr4bg said:
yeah you are more likely to hear about someone dying from CV-19 than the "normal" flu because if someone dies from influenza there family won't say "oh they die from the flu"

Oh really? Where do you live? Because I've never been informed of a death, without ultimately finding out the cause. Where i'm from people either offer that info up front, or during the conversation you ask what happened.

I've never heard anyone say "Yup they just up, and died. That's that!"

Racerxrated":3ebp1p6a said:
Oh my, look what crawled out from his outhouse. We thought you DIED, just because. :aww:

Carry on little woodpecker while your wood chuck chucks wood for your pot belly.

What’s funny guys??
I have not been sick in three years.
But some nasty shit floating around.
I take vitamins daily. Get my flu shot.
God speed brothers.

Goat":jl8jgglw said:
Some will die, most will not. We go through this with every cold/flu season, and we always will.

So what are you saying? This is just like the common cold, or influenza? We should treat it that way, and not try to stop the spread?

Back