No talk about Corona Virus?

Monkey Man":19rk821x said:
I hear ya bro', but regardless of political allegiances, there's only so much heavy-handed control that peeps will put up with.

Well, as you implied, that'd be the logical assumption anyway.
If I may. The only "freedom" that we are afforded as American citizens is the "freedom" of speech and nothing else is FREE by design and by default. Every [system] of any kind must have a default defined in order to exist objectively and efficiently avoiding as much statistical entropy as possible. Economics MBA 101's 1st model.

You don't walk into a VONS Supermarket, grab a gallon of milk without paying for it because you need to $$$ for it. Is this not logical anymore? :no:

CNutz":2gri7pou said:
Nobody has really died from it, well the people that have died are just old dying anyway

This virus affects everyone differently, some mild some severe, some completely asymptomatic. What if your mother, father, brother or sister was one of those people affected. The thing is you don't know how your body is going to react to this virus until you have it. I would think your outlook would be different if you contracted it and you were one of the ones in whose body reacted violently to this virus through no fault of your own. We may all find out because it looks like you need 70% of the population to be infected to reach herd immunity.

Dr. Montagnier is also the co-founder of the World Foundation for AIDS Research and Prevention and has received more than 20 major awards in his field. He was inducted Into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 2004 for his 1983 Discovery of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. He holds the HIV Virus Isolation and Diagnosis US Patent No. 4,708,818...

The famous French virologist nobel prize winner for HIV work Luc Montagnier stated that the analysis of the genomic structure of the virus clearly shows sections of HIV and SAR1 in the DNA structure, the Indian Institute of Technology was the first to identify this as well, they were forced to retract the paper but the it was put out there. The only way to arrive at this genetic configuration to make a bat coronavirus transmissable to humans is lab manipulation or "gain of function" research as was admitted to being done in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Dr. Montagnier did say that nature abhors when it is messed with and the virus should weaken as it mutates and should shed the HIV and Sars1 addition to its DNA to a point where it reverts back to being nontransmissable to humans, but until it does, it is going to kill alot of people.

This interview was done on French news TV pardon the subtitles, it might be worth your time to watch.

harddriver":2g82zwq7 said:
CNutz":2g82zwq7 said:
Nobody has really died from it, well the people that have died are just old dying anyway

This virus affects everyone differently, some mild some severe, some completely asymptomatic. What if your mother, father, brother or sister was one of those people affected. The thing is you don't know how your body is going to react to this virus until you have it. I would think your outlook would be different if you contracted it and you were one of the ones in whose body reacted violently to this virus through no fault of your own. We may all find out because it looks like you need 70% of the population to be infected to reach herd immunity.

Calm your tits, I was being sarcastic man ;) . I was trying to point out the polarization of the virus. i.e if you're hard right it's a nothing burger, that was what I was being sarcastic about. Equally if you're hard left, it's the end of the world. It's not good, but it's not what the right portrays it as, and it's not what the left portrays it as. It's somewhere in the middle, I take it completely serious, and as new data comes (actual scientific data, not left/right political horse shit data) I update my knowledge about it, and take the correct amount of precaution. I'm also an engineer, which over the years has taught me to error on the side of caution.

Also we have not seen the end of politicization of it, I have a feeling Trump may use it as an excuse to postpone the election, if it flairs up again. Like wise the Left may use it to push mail in ballots, which I don't really see a problem with if there is good measures in place to prevent fraud.

CNutz":azyctyv4 said:

Maybe sarcasm, but truth. And there's a shift occurring in the 65+ voting demographic. Apparently, old people are not happy about being told they are economically expendable...or that they should "take one for the team" to help the younger folk. Funny enough, old folks have the highest voting turnout rate. Young folks have the lowest participate rate.

Krull":oie01orw said:
Is that why the hard left are out there protesting and rioting? Yup it’s the end of the world for them.

That's what I'm talking about Cletus. It's the end of the world because they wan't it to be worse than it is. Clearly they do not think it is that bad because they are packed in the protesting. Like wise it's just the flu to the right because then that makes Trumps hoax claim hold water.

JackTripper":2prkxxp5 said:
CNutz":2prkxxp5 said:

Maybe sarcasm, but truth. And there's a shift occurring in the 65+ voting demographic. Apparently, old people are not happy about being told they are economically expendable...or that they should "take one for the team" to help the younger folk. Funny enough, old folks have the highest voting turnout rate. Young folks have the lowest participate rate.
CNutz makes very true and good sense here as many have thought for quite some time. What people I think die from with this critter is a acute pulmonary failure and commonly when you're over 80 and have other health frailties.

CNutz! I may now stop thinking of your moniker as a portmanteau :)

So New Zealands biggest sporting stadium has officially sold out for tonights first Rugby match since lockdown on March 26th ... 41,000 people jam packed into there. 10 days ago seems like a life time when we were being told even in level 1 restrictions would be in place around crowd size. I guess 3 months until an election speeds things up a little :LOL: :LOL:

So many states seeing excessive surges in new Covid cases as well as hospital admissions due to Covid-19 ! It's crazy how senior federal and state government officials are ignoring this fact or worse, denying it is happening. How does anyone deny facts and numbers yet listens (and agrees with) to these ignorant and evil officials ?

New Zealand had no cases for 24 days, no one in hospital, and 1 known case up to Monday....then the fucking government let 2 women in and "released" them from isolation without testing them and now we have 2 new cases (those 2 women .. place every single person they came into contact with)....but the government say they had no contact with anyone else, but the fact they had an 8 hr car drive to the city they were going to, which means they stop at least once to fuel up and take a piss :doh: :doh: :doh: .... just keeps making me think is this virus total fucking bullshit given how the powers that be seem to not give a shit about it unless it is good news?

any one who lives their life based around voting for these fucking morons (regardless of what colour tie they wear) needs to wake the fuck up .. they are all idiots. Trump is an idiot, Biden is an idiot, Obama is an idiot etc etc... Jacinda Ardern is an IDIOT :doh: :doh:

How do we "the people" rebuild democracy? because the current state of it is fucked

sytharnia1560":3slntk0p said:
New Zealand had no cases for 24 days, no one in hospital, and 1 known case up to Monday....then the fucking government let 2 women in and "released" them from isolation without testing them and now we have 2 new cases (those 2 women .. place every single person they came into contact with)....but the government say they had no contact with anyone else, but the fact they had an 8 hr car drive to the city they were going to, which means they stop at least once to fuel up and take a piss :doh: :doh: :doh: .... just keeps making me think is this virus total fucking bullshit given how the powers that be seem to not give a shit about it unless it is good news?

any one who lives their life based around voting for these fucking morons (regardless of what colour tie they wear) needs to wake the fuck up .. they are all idiots. Trump is an idiot, Biden is an idiot, Obama is an idiot etc etc... Jacinda Ardern is an IDIOT :doh: :doh:

How do we "the people" rebuild democracy? because the current state of it is fucked

^
this

Yep, we all knew those states are fucked cause the sheep in charge of the red states would rather have people get sick and die before they fall out of the president's favor.
P-L-E-A-S-E try to understand what your conservative leaders are doing to you, solely to satisfy Trump's demand for cock stroking. Otherwise he will destroy them via tweets.

Sitedrifter":3q0j9adx said:
Yep, we all knew those states are fucked cause the sheep in charge of the red states would rather have people get sick and die before they fall out of the president's favor.
P-L-E-A-S-E try to understand what your conservative leaders are doing to you, solely to satisfy Trump's demand for cock stroking. Otherwise he will destroy them via tweets.

Yeah, this is looking real ugly for us in Texas

But it's also Spiking in California, and we all know that's not a red state.

EDIT: But we have 10mil less people, and we are spiking harder here in Texas. It's rolypoly Greg Abbot, and Lieutenant Dan, both are fuck heads.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 497
Here in good old new zealand we had zero cases for 24 days then the stupid fucking government started letting flights in for returning citizens but had such a shit quarantine/testing system in place we have jumped back up to 13 cases and climbing :doh: .... yes Jacinda Ardern sure is the leader the rest of the world wants :LOL: :LOL: fucking muppets

I feel ya bro'.

Double-digit (mostly in the teens) daily infection rates this past week have given Chairman Dan the excuse he was itchin' for to crank up the restrictions again.

The goal of flattening the curve has apparently been long-forgotten by the sheeple. Damn lemmings.

Krull likes to pigeon hole people cause he cannot understand there are people who are not aligned with a party.

Don't get me wrong, the protests that are being allowed by asshole governors and mayors is whacked . Those cities and towns do not deserve deserve what their libtard leaders are allowing which is the spread of the virus and death.

It seems Krull thinks asshole dem leaders is a great diversion to the asshole Trumpy bear playing with peoples lives. Typical, deflect from the truth and have the motto, if they can do it why can't I.

I love Krull!

Sitedrifter":3rie7yrw said:
Krull likes to pigeon hole people cause he cannot understand there are people who are not aligned with a party.

Don't get me wrong, the protests that are being allowed by asshole governors and mayors is whacked . Those cities and towns do not deserve deserve what their libtard leaders are allowing which is the spread of the virus and death.

It seems Krull thinks asshole dem leaders is a great diversion to the asshole Trumpy bear playing with peoples lives. Typical, deflect from the truth and have the motto, if they can do it why can't I.

I love Krull!

Oh yeah, he's a far alt right cult douche wad for sure. Deliberate intellectual dishonesty sums up his character, as with most of these far right, and far lefties.

Back