No talk about Corona Virus?

Goat":334lwyax said:
Krull":334lwyax said:
Goat have you been tested or know anyone tested? I would imagine if you are getting tested at these places you are automatically getting the virus. Am I crazy to think that?
I was sick about 5 months ago, went to the doctor, but he never swab-tested me. He said I had a respiratory infection, prescribed me a Z pack, and sent me on my way. I was sick for 4 days, and that was it. I was weak for several days after the symptoms subsided, and eventually back to 100%. I never experienced anything like it before. It was bad, but it didn't last long at all. I took 3 of the Z pack pills, and tossed the rest; due to face-melting nightmares.

I was sick AF end of dec, so bad that I had to get out of bed an go to an emergency clinic in the middle of the night. They swabbed me for flu, came back neg, they then did a step culture, cam back neg. Dr. prescribe me a z pack I was fine in a few days.

So after hearing all the people claim they already had Covid-19 in dec, and/or jan. I went and had a antibody test. IT WAS NEG. Everyone thinking they had covid-19 in dec/jan likely had a strand of flu that was not in the test, and not in the vaccine for that year, it happens.

Right now my boss has 3 family members covid-19 positive, 1 is asymptomatic, 2 have the pneumonia in their lungs, one with pneumonia is in the hospital.

My grandsons other grandfathers friend died from it a few moths ago.

Krull attack 3,2,1 go

Yeah it is a shame that Cuomo let that happen but he probably listened to Trump since the King said it would magically disappear in the spring. Peach and Bobbie , we love ya!

Goat":15mt4kt2 said:
Sitedrifter":15mt4kt2 said:
Yeah it is a shame that Cuomo let that happen but he probably listened to Trump since the King said it would magically disappear in the spring. Peach and Bobbie , we love ya!
For the record... I live in the world's #1 tourist destination spot. I don't know anyone, nor does anyone I know, know anyone who has been infected with COVID-19. Maybe they have, and don't know it? Regarless, it's obviously not the boogieman they say it is. Of course the 'positive' numbers are going to rise, since anyone who's ever had a coronavirus related cold is going to test positive for the corona antibodies. Increased testing = increased "positve" results.

Can you and your Peachy and Bobbie buddies step out of the trump quagmire you are in? :doh: :doh:

We all know it is NOT about the number of positive results, it is about the Hospital admittance and more so ICU admittance that we should be worried about.

Although more positive results inherently means more being admitted to the hospital and more being admitted to the ICU units. Look at Florida to give you an idea of what is still happening.

Goat":1ycghsz7 said:
Sitedrifter":1ycghsz7 said:
Goat":1ycghsz7 said:
Sitedrifter":1ycghsz7 said:
For the record... I live in the world's #1 tourist destination spot. I don't know anyone, nor does anyone I know, know anyone who has been infected with COVID-19. Maybe they have, and don't know it? Regarless, it's obviously not the boogieman they say it is. Of course the 'positive' numbers are going to rise, since anyone who's ever had a coronavirus related cold is going to test positive for the corona antibodies. Increased testing = increased "positve" results.

Can you and your Peachy and Bobbie buddies step out of the trump quagmire you are in? :doh: :doh:

We all know it is NOT about the number of positive results, it is about the Hospital admittance and more so ICU admittance that we should be worried about.

Although more positive results inherently means more being admitted to the hospital and more being admitted to the ICU units. Look at Florida to give you an idea of what is still happening.
1. I'm not a red hatter. 2. No one is as dense as you pretent to be... IMO, you're a shill.

Jim is a shill
Trump is a shill
Biden is lost his mind and can't think straight.
Fa Fa is a Covid survivor
Peachy is a whiner
Bobbie, I like Bobbie he is pretty cool even though he hates me

Goat":3d1xir5v said:
Sitedrifter":3d1xir5v said:

1. I'm not a red hatter. 2. No one is as dense as you pretent to be... IMO, you're a shill.

Jim is a shill
Trump is a shill
Biden is lost his mind and can't think straight.
Fa Fa is a Covid survivor
Peachy is a whiner
Bobbie, I like Bobbie he is pretty cool even though he hates me
Who's Jim? :dunno:

Jim Jordan

Hey Bobbie, what is your fascination with the human anus and shit? It's ok no worries, were here to help, have a day of sunshine.

WGAF":266bjxrz said:
Sitedrifter":266bjxrz said:
Hey Bobbie, what is your fascination with the human anus and shit? It's ok no worries, were here to help, have a day of sunshine.

Thank you for your concern.

My real name is Chutney Ferret & my occupation is repairing bitten pillows that were used in the act. :no: :no: :no:

Maybe, I'm the "My Pillow Guy" & I didn't even know it! :jerkit:

Dude... I am laughing my ass off.. That was some funny shit.. For Real :rock: :rock:

CNutz":vtl6b5e7 said:
I seriously doubt anything you stab on this msg board because you know why.

Furthermore, I'm a strong man (Ger). I'm White Privileged, proud four-bagger [-bowling] Diezel Rig owner EX Fabulous FedEx comrade. Now cease with your bull crap or I may arrange for you a very special delivery by way of our new Ford E-Series (express soyverse).

First_FedEx_van_Memphis_TN_2013-05-17_002.jpg

And HAND :)

Sad news. very good friends of mine in Florida just lost their Mom/M-inlaw
Awesome lady and lived a great life to 103 and died in the Covid wing of the hospital.
She had covid but at 103 I would not expect anyone to beat it since a simple cold or fall can kill you at that age.

The hospital she was in is maxed with ICU patients and the following protocol is required to visit anyone in the ICU.
Must enter a positive pressure area and put on gowns, foot coverings, N95 mask, surgical mask, face shield and gloves.
You then move into another pressurized room then through a locked door into the ICU wing.

At least the hospital allows visitors and seems to be doing a great job on protecting people coming in and the ICU patients.

Dade County area is where this happened.

Giga.Blast":qadh58g3 said:
CNutz":qadh58g3 said:
I seriously doubt anything you stab on this msg board because you know why.

I would not expect anything less from a conspiracy loving meth tweaker. You're good :thumbsup:

Back