Once again.... WHATS COOKING?!

I did. That's why I figured that'd just about do me for a big, awesome pig-out.

Figured out what you're gonna eat yet brother?

Got some "fresh clams" living in the middle of the US..anyway fresh as can be. Made a Clam Chowder. It's winter time, snow expected.
23EB5BC4-59C0-4580-A58C-461F7681DF79.jpeg

Been lackin' on my mackin so hard on contributing to the food thread. It's winter, and winter here is dead. I am lucky to catch a couple trout. It is icing today. Fry some broc. Better times ahead...
3C9EA8A5-F0C3-4E34-8F26-6C702D7F079F.jpeg

Tonight was Truffled Cajun Bay Scallops and homemade creamed corn on a bed of cheesy polenta served with a spinach salad.

For tommorrow night we have Beef Bourguignon with homemade mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts , and my wife’s home made sour dough peasant bread on tap.

Sunday we are going all out with Jaeger Schintzel and Spätzle. Pureed potato leek soup and homemade pumpernickel are the starters.

Last edited:
I’ve been smoking this 9 lb pork shoulder all day. Finished it off the last hour or so in foil to get it hot enough to dissolve the connective tissues and you can just pinch it to pieces between your fingers.

39F0744F-4EB9-4EB7-8325-45BDA1834E92.jpeg

That is a righteous looking BLT and BBQ :yes:

Gluten free Supreme style pizza.

Pepperoni, ground beef, diced ham, canned mushrooms, fresh mushrooms, diced onion, diced green pepper, black olives, diced pepperoncini, feta cheese, imo's cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, basil, oregano, onion salt, crushed red pepper.

gpcm0xr.jpg

Last edited:
I found some boneless beef short ribs for like $3 on manager special at Schnucks. Did a sear and red onion, garlic, coriander, dried fennel, salt and pepper reduction with some red wine. Cooked up a couple waxy potatoes and smashed em with sour cream, butter, and a bit of vinegar. Finish it with a reduction pan sauce...a cheap but satisfying meal.
21F7FAA5-F579-4B08-A51E-3BBC6B5D2955.jpeg

Fuck this noise... would not do this again. Vegan zoodle primavera or something like that. The sauce was made with soaked cashews... I mean, I don't even know what the knife was for.

15-BFAFFD-0114-4-D2-E-9-CB3-717-C03-D05014.jpg

made a simple pot roast and it killed. 2 english chuck roasts. double container of beef broth and a couple spoons of better than boullion beef base and water. threw the roasts in the liquid. chopped a couple onions, diced garlic, container of sliced mushrooms(fresh), bag of baby carrots, and halved and quartered a small bag of yukon golds. Threw it all together and baked covered for 2 hours at 380. Then I mixed in 2 packs of au jus and baked another 2 or 3 hours. fuckin eh. served with a loaf of italian for dipping in the gravy. Eating leftovers now on some cheese grits.

Back