Once again.... WHATS COOKING?!

And for dessert..
C9A72162-7521-4E28-AE30-B1AC6DFFE0C7.jpeg

Summer salad. Heirloom cherry tomatoes, pepporcini, heirloom other tomatoes, onion, homemade garlic breadcrumb, assorted lettuce mix I got from the farmers market with spinach. Fresh parm, Pepper, salt, olive oil and vinegar.
9AE7B514-F578-4C6F-93CE-AD82E434D59A.jpeg

Spare ribs I cut, smoked 250; simple rub with a green tomato garlic habanero sauce I made last year and fermented. They are delicious, smoky; vinegary and hottttt
66C067C0-DA59-448E-9138-D9FEDA6ED9C8.jpeg

Thanks brother. :cheers:

I'm not one of those militant vegans; just 'cause I live on rabbit food doesn't mean I don't appreciate a well-executed dish and of course the smell. :rock:

Thanks brother. :cheers:

I'm not one of those militant vegans; just 'cause I live on rabbit food doesn't mean I don't appreciate a well-executed dish and of course the smell. :rock:
I could eat vegan and mainly fish, if I could. The only problem is I feel like, I would attack a cow in a field and start drinking it's blood after 2 months. If I had access to fish, seafood, it would be great. As you know, I live in the Midwest.

I feel ya Brother B.

It takes roughly 6 months for most of the uric acid to leave your body, at which point your pee stops being dark-and-smelly. Meat cravings more or less disappear from then on. Smelling a great dish still tempts 'though. :LOL:

As for fish, if it weren't for the calcium drain and my lack of ability to absorb minerals due to heavy-metal poisoning, I'd be all over it every day. Crispy-skinned salmon fillets spring to mind... :cheers2:

No need to give up beer bro'; 'tis the nectar of the Gods.

I've seen many die after hitting the spirits and wine hard or for decades, but not one from beer, nor do I expect I'll ever see that.

Fired-up the Ooni 16" Multi-Fuel pizza oven for a get-together on Saturday. We had dough balls ready, but everybody formed their own dough and topped their pizzas while we did the cooking. Nothing fancy, but there were plenty of meat, veggie, cheese and sauce options to choose from. This is only the second time we've used it, so we're still getting used to it. Sum-bitch gets HOT! I think we made 11 pizzas by the time we were through...

Attachments

• Pizza_01.jpg
    Pizza_01.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Pizza_02.jpg
    Pizza_02.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Pizza_03.jpg
    Pizza_03.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Pizza_04.jpg
    Pizza_04.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 46
Fired-up the Ooni 16" Multi-Fuel pizza oven for a get-together on Saturday. We had dough balls ready, but everybody formed their own dough and topped their pizzas while we did the cooking. Nothing fancy, but there were plenty of meat, veggie, cheese and sauce options to choose from. This is only the second time we've used it, so we're still getting used to it. Sum-bitch gets HOT! I think we made 11 pizzas by the time we were through...
DAMN RIGHT MAN! I still am waiting to get my Ooni. Nothing better than a pizza party!!!

Today’s adventure? Chicken pot pie filling. Made about 3 gallons to freeze. Will thaw and fill ramekins for winter deliciousness when needed…

Attachments

• 9F660C3A-BDF7-4282-98B9-5ABCDBA16248.jpeg
    9F660C3A-BDF7-4282-98B9-5ABCDBA16248.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
Back