pickups to make my basswood rg sound better

  • Thread starter Thread starter bunghole
  • Start date Start date
roodboy":1qv2gn10 said:
Tone zone bridge, air norton neck, blue velvet middle single coil. Killed on an RG-570 I had. Dimarzios go great with those guitars.
+1 I had that exact combo. It was nice full and thck. The evolution works good with the RGs too.
 
I imagine a Bareknuckle Warpig would do the trick. I replace my Duncan Distortion with one and it is much thicker and clearer.
 
roodboy":b6lucuze said:
Tone zone bridge, air norton neck, blue velvet middle single coil. Killed on an RG-570 I had. Dimarzios go great with those guitars.

Good call....I agree!
 

Similar threads

kmanick
Replies
2
Views
246
kmanick
kmanick
klugster
Replies
1
Views
254
creep66
C
kmanick
Replies
11
Views
964
stratjacket
stratjacket
Eazy-ESP
Replies
103
Views
3K
chumbucket
C
I
Replies
52
Views
3K
Deleted member 8175
D
Back
Top