PSA: "Who is the real Larry?" thread is live

Larry customers after hearing about the 4 year wait time...

200.gif

All this shit and his amps aren't even that good. 😎
I guess you were talking about someone else here? Not about me and about my amps?
I think you confuse me with someone who gives a shit and who isn't an ex Larry amp owner. 🤷‍♂️
It doesn't bother me that you don't give a shit and aren't an ex Larry user, or that I might have confused you with one 🤷‍♂️

But be informed that you will hardly find an ex Larry amp owner on this globe, because if you have one, you usually never give it away 😎

He has professed that he takes his time.

It is a leisure labor of love for him. Each baby has a lot of care of feeding (as evident in the gut shots). If I was waiting on an amp from him though, seeing all these posts and the time it takes him to create them all would be hard to watch :dunno:
Please understand that I can't screw and solder all the time.

Also I have to do something to banish my nagging boredom ☹️ 🤷‍♂️

jfc I want a Larry now. I don't even want to play it. I just want to print out all 54 pages of this thread and lay it on top of the amp so when people come over they can understand the context behind the craziest fucking thread of all time. Will pay 3k above new build cost for a Dino for the greatest living room conversation piece of all time.

jfc I want a Larry now. I don't even want to play it. I just want to print out all 54 pages of this thread and lay it on top of the amp so when people come over they can understand the context behind the craziest fucking thread of all time. Will pay 3k above new build cost for a Dino for the greatest living room conversation piece of all time.
Right ?

I just put down a deposit and paid the extra fee for the "Actually Get The Back Panel" upgrade package.

No, more like a lying sack of (wait for it), SHIT ! You are what you eat Larry !!!
Is there someone somewhere again frustrated and jealous like Pimperfurz?

No, it's not - it's just a highly intelligent intellectual who has once again formulated meaningful words in the most poetic way 😝 :ROFLMAO:

That's the SUPER Larry so it must have improved upon Larry's design. We should all get one!
Or you could always get some of these chinese amps that were sold in a big-box store in Germany. Refined by no other than Le Coprophage himself!

Attachments

• d25e309a-b6c5-4803-8206-0b1a38836aa8.jpg
    d25e309a-b6c5-4803-8206-0b1a38836aa8.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 53
  • dd1f_1_sbl.JPG
    dd1f_1_sbl.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Golden Ton VH30.jpg
    Golden Ton VH30.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 48
babies.png

Y'all know what's strange? I remembered something else that Kitty Hawk sold around that time.

The Kitty Hawk DINO. Probably just a coincidence because I can't imagine that the German dung beetle would lie to us or that he would forget one of his "babies" or that he would name his flagship amp after a Shitty Hawk preamp. Or would he? 😱

Dino.jpg

Last edited:
Back