R.I.P. Steve_k

Man I'm on a few different forums and just clicked one, saw a post from a guy named Steve K and wigged out.

Steve and I weren't close, but I always respected his posts and opinions, as I had good reason to do so.

Seeing that sort of choked me up.

RedPlated":15ts3j4j said:
danyeo":15ts3j4j said:
I bought a red stripe Mesa Mark III from Steve. Damm thing smelled like an ashtray! I guess Steve smoked a lot?

Same with the IIC++ I bought from him. It was super strong.

Same with the Murphy 1959 LP I bought from him. He must have gigged it in smokey clubs :LOL: :LOL:

SteveK was certainly larger than life, on-line. Can only imagine how much fun it would have been to know him IRL.

I did some buying, selling & trading with him the last 2 years leading up to his passing, and he was definitely as genuine and knowledgeable as they come.

Great man, greatly missed. <3

Attachments

• SteveK.jpg
    SteveK.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 1,031
dooredge":uugv4yhh said:
SteveK was certainly larger than life, on-line. Can only imagine how much fun it would have been to know him IRL.

I did some buying, selling & trading with him the last 2 years leading up to his passing, and he was definitely as genuine and knowledgeable as they come.

Great picture man...I think about Steve often...I sure miss those late night chats buddy

Dopethrone":9n3ljvvs said:
dooredge":9n3ljvvs said:

Great picture man...I think about Steve often...I sure miss those late night chats buddy
You and me both. He was a real friend to me?

Fordman65":1yuymlvw said:
dooredge":1yuymlvw said:

That is a great pic. I sold him that guitar. In a strange way I wouldn't mind getting it back. Kind of a tribute. Weird, I know

Not weird at all man. Would be something awesome to remember him by and keep the memories alive.

Mailman1971":2evs8e40 said:
Dopethrone":2evs8e40 said:
dooredge":2evs8e40 said:

You and me both. He was a real friend to me?
I can be a friend to you.

:LOL: :LOL:
Man steve was such a cool cat.
Funny lot of guys didn’t dig him.
He was pretty straight forward.
I talked to a lot off the web. Guy was super busy.
Carried lot of weight on his shoulder with his job.
Made lot of money. But had tons of responsibilities.
Really miss the guy. :aww:

Dan carries a lot of weight on his shoulder every time he has to walk outside to piss.

RIP Steve! I already posted my thoughts earlier this year but so nice to see the thread lives on. Shows how much he was loved and what an impact he made on the RT community.

This thread keeps smacking me in the face with my own morality. ?

Steve is kept alive through sharing these memories, it’s pretty amazing to see as most of us has never even met in real life.

Just wondering if anyone has any footage from any of the shows Steve did, be cool to see them.. hear his amps..

I have not posted or even read much of any forum over the last few months. Only popped in last month I think or a week or so ago briefly.

I am sorry I missed this and sad to read about Steve's passing.

Good to see his Downfall parody featuring the CCV! That's hilarious!

I haven’t been here on RT for ages.
Terrible news. He was such a great guy..
RIP Steve... :cry:

Back