Rev F does Behemoth. Because it’s sickkkkm

What settings you rocking here? Orange or red? Love the orange with a dirty tree in front!

I do too! I usually use the orange modern side as well ( thicker to me) but this time it was red: brighter, more cut etc. but too bloated for a mix still. Here’s basically how I’d set this in a mix eq wise.

I’d love to see your do 3 channel recto against your rev f yo see how close you can get

I’d love to try one of the new multiwatts just to see honestly. I haven’t played one in a long, long time. 10+ years or something? But I wouldn’t mind shooting them out for sure.

That Rev F through that BV cab is always crushing! Nice job dude.

It’s the best, in my opinion. It just flat out crushes with Marshall cabs. I love my Mesa cabs don’t get me wrong, but this BV cab just kills it for me. These are older Marshall g12 vintages ( 1991) but they are incredibly consistent throughout the years.

It’s the best, in my opinion. It just flat out crushes with Marshall cabs. I love my Mesa cabs don’t get me wrong, but this BV cab just kills it for me. These are older Marshall g12 vintages ( 1991) but they are incredibly consistent throughout the years.
Those Marshall vintages are killer man. I’ve grown to really like the m65 creambacks too lately. I know mark Lewis is super big on them. I actually just picked up some g12k-85s from the mid 80s off of reverb. Never had heard them but the zen amp guys demoing them with an uberschall made me go holy shit gotta give it a go!

Those Marshall vintages are killer man. I’ve grown to really like the m65 creambacks too lately. I know mark Lewis is super big on them. I actually just picked up some g12k-85s from the mid 80s off of reverb. Never had heard them but the zen amp guys demoing them with an uberschall made me go holy shit gotta give it a go!

Dude that’s literally why I bought my Engl cab with 65s/v30s off of mark, because of the havok “V” record he used it on. Incredible sounding cabinet, love it to death. He also used it on a few of his recent releases as well

Those K85’s are cool. I’ve got some. They give me a Metallica-esque vibe

Back