RIP Cronos from Venom

Rest In Peace to Cronos! Not the greatest musician in the world, but still had a massive influence on generations of bands to come. That stage presence, albeit a bit cartoonish, was everything. They ran around up there beating the shit out their instruments and screaming like maniacs and it made us all want to do the same. Here is 10 minutes of pure unadulterated CRONOS!


The idea was to reach for the next level of darkness and offensiveness and TERRIFY '80s parents.

It worked. :rock: 👹 🔥

OHH GARRYYY!!

Mom....I NEVER worshipped Satan, I promise!!! 😇
 
When I would park my 75 Camaro in high school, I would put the Welcome to Hell or At War With Satan cassette cases on my dash. That way, if anyone walked by my car they would think I was the coolest kid in the world.
:LOL:

I totally did this with my 81 Datsun 280ZX turbo with my welcome to hell and black metal CDs in the 2000s, so dont worry the tradition kept going :ROFLMAO:
 
og's of the metal scene.. I remember when they first came out, we all just cracked up at how terrible it sounded.. almost like punk rock on speed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lol
og's of the metal scene.. I remember when they first came out, we all just cracked up at how terrible it sounded.. almost like punk rock on speed.
The lyrics from the song teachers pet used to make me laugh so hard.

"Teacher caught me masturbating underneath muh desk!"

lol
 

Similar threads

Back
Top