Rocktron Intellifex in Parallel loop? 100% wet?

ericb

Hey guys , so the Rocktron gear is like the simplest ever to program (compared to Ensoniq and others that I'm used to ) BUT to get something like an Intellifex 100% wet , what do you guys do ? Just turn the FX levels all the way , and the direct level all the way down?

If that's it, then how come when I use BYPASS on it in a parallel loop setup , I still have a volume gain ..

I can't find any global 100% wet setting like my other studio fx have. . Something simple I must be missing. . ha.. . . . Any help from you experts? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Eric

Ha, I just did a search and found a post from 2007 on the HugeRacks forum and it confirmed exactly what I'm doing . . Guess who did the post? The Don Barzini. . Small world.. haha. . . Anyway , I still can't figure why it's louder when Bypassed if it's 100% wet , but I'll twiddle the send /return levels on the amp and see what I find out. . It's weird there's no GLOBAL feature on these old Rocktrons though , as all my others had that.

Eric

ericb":1njtgg3f said:
Ha, I just did a search and found a post from 2007 on the HugeRacks forum and it confirmed exactly what I'm doing . . Guess who did the post? The Don Barzini. . Small world.. haha. . . Anyway , I still can't figure why it's louder when Bypassed if it's 100% wet , but I'll twiddle the send /return levels on the amp and see what I find out. . It's weird there's no GLOBAL feature on these old Rocktrons though , as all my others had that.

Eric
Can you drop the HRI link in so I can look through it?
You have to pull the direct levels out to get 100% wet effects.
You can also increase the effects parameter from 0.0 to 5.0

guitarman967":2jx23lbk said:
ericb":2jx23lbk said:

Eric
Can you drop the HRI link in so I can look through it?
You have to pull the direct levels out to get 100% wet effects.
You can also increase the effects parameter from 0.0 to 5.0

Hey , yea I got all that figured out now, just thought there must be some 'global ' setting that I was missing!

Here's the link: http://hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36482

Eric

Back