Rottingcorpse.... will you be my life mate?

Mailman1971

Moderator
Martin.... I hear by vow..,
My never ending love.
Will you please walk with me down the isle....
And be my never ending love slave?

Seriously. You are the best brother!!
Thank you for always being there for me. :rock:
 

rottingcorpse

Well-known member
We will need a prenuptial agreement. I have too much gear. I am not willing to split it in half when you cheat on me with Tom.
 

Mailman1971

Moderator
rottingcorpse":22tw2hd8 said:
We will need a prenuptial agreement. I have too much gear. I am not willing to split it in half when you cheat on me with Tom.
That damn Tom. He’s always been a home wrecker.
 

Gsxrbusa

Active member
rottingcorpse":ywt7my2q said:
We will need a prenuptial agreement. I have too much gear. I am not willing to split it in half when you cheat on me with Tom.

Prenup is a good idea. I have caused many a men to cheat.


Mailman1971":ywt7my2q said:
rottingcorpse":ywt7my2q said:
We will need a prenuptial agreement. I have too much gear. I am not willing to split it in half when you cheat on me with Tom.
That damn Tom. He’s always been a home wrecker.

I’ve pissed off many a wife.
 

Mailman1971

Moderator
For those outside the inner freakin TWISTED circle....
Won’t make much sense,.. :LOL: :LOL:
But really...... it does..... and This hugely!!
Is a big deal to me. :thumbsup:




Fender
B
Gibson
Kramer
Jackson
 

Monkey Man

Well-known member
Marty can be bought with a bottle of Bundaberg Rum, apparently. :cheers2:

Lucky for you I didn't end up sending him a bottle, Dan, 'cause he would have been all-mine, all-mine, I say! :emofag: :emofag:
 

Mailman1971

Moderator
Martin is a wanderer
Constantly cheating on me.
One evening he was undressing and had a condom hanging out his ass.
When confronted. He simply said
‘I slipped on it’


Keeping it real...
Ibanez
 

alan67

Active member
Mailman1971":m0zadfrx said:
Martin is a wanderer
Constantly cheating on me.
One evening he was undressing and had a condom hanging out his ass.
When confronted. He simply said
‘I slipped on it’


Keeping it real...
Ibanez


Slipped on it..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I just choked on my drink...
 

311splawndude

Well-known member
V3ltJG4.gif
 
Top