sleep is for Pussies

splatter":28wo7ynn said:
Monkey Man":28wo7ynn said:
Awesome, man. Lucky bugger. :rock:

You must feel like a new man(!) :gay:

well apparently that was the calm before the storm. I went back to the pulmanologist yesterday and I have double pnemonia and last night my fever reached 103.7. In the words of Rosanne Rosanna Danna. "I thought I was gonna die."

Anyway covid test today. CT on my lungs on Wednesday. DR doesn't think I have covid but I need to be tested

Damn, hope all is well.

My Dr put me on Metoprolol to control my A-fib, and I have not be able to sleep for more than a few hours since. Stopped taking it, and I finally got some sleep last night.

With all due respect to you guys that are finding it difficult.

Do what I do, pull your dick 30mins before bed time every nite & you're out, no problems.

BUT SERIOUSLY
Also, in nursing homes they give a lot of the elderly Paracetamol as that helps them sleep too.
Thins their blood a bit & it isn't addictive at all. (2 x 500mg tabs OR 2 x 650mg tabs)

Just a thought.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

splatter":2wul783u said:
Monkey Man":2wul783u said:
Awesome, man. Lucky bugger. :rock:

You must feel like a new man(!) :gay:

well apparently that was the calm before the storm. I went back to the pulmanologist yesterday and I have double pnemonia and last night my fever reached 103.7. In the words of Rosanne Rosanna Danna. "I thought I was gonna die."

Anyway covid test today. CT on my lungs on Wednesday. DR doesn't think I have covid but I need to be tested

That really sucks man, I hope they caught the double pneumonia in time. In the time of COVID your prior symptoms would mirror everything from pneumonia to covid so your doctors should be extra careful and attentive to your condition. I've heard of alot of double pneumonia's last year hitting people I knew, my mother got pneumonia last summer as well, really strange, she had a slight cough that wasn't going away and I forced her to go to the doctors....well it was pneumonia.

I hope it's not covid and you are on the mend soon.

Found out today I have covid. Had a CT today and with COVID I do have double pneumonia but I don't have to go to the Hospital as long as my oxygen doesn't go below 88% .

I do ok as long as I just lay in the chair. Its when I have to get up to pee or something else that the fun begins.Not being able to breath really sux.

Maybe get that vitamin C and zinc into ya for good measure, brother.

I'd also consider squeezing a lemon and drinking the juice on an empty stomach first thing after you wake up. Give it 20 mins before you add anything else to your stomach, even water. That'll get yer liver pumpin'.

splatter":2qf6sn0b said:
Found out today I have covid. Had a CT today and with COVID I do have double pneumonia but I don't have to go to the Hospital as long as my oxygen doesn't go below 88% .

I do ok as long as I just lay in the chair. Its when I have to get up to pee or something else that the fun begins.Not being able to breath really sux.

That really sucks man, your doctors should have considered the covid possiblity at the beginning of all this WTF..... It might be a bit late but maybe try to get an HCQ, Zpak, Zinc prescription but it sounds like you are already at the labored breathing part of the virus but you do need zinc to help fight the virus regardless. 500mg Quercitin(it's an Ionophore like HCQ and it lets the zinc into the cells, and 50mg of elemental zinc daily or 220mg zinc sulfate. See if you can get on a CPAP machine to help you breathe, that's what Boris Johnson from the UK used instead of a ventilator his breathing was were your's is at as well.

I would ask/beg your doctor for HCQ, Azithromiacin(Z-pak), Zinc Look up the Zelenko Protocol it has saved many people they should be able to get the dosage amounts it is a five day treatment most peoples breathing gets better within a couple of days. With your precovid asthma you can't screw around and wait. This virus has beat the shit of extremely healthy people.

Don't let them put you on a ventilator if possible. Hopefully you can keep this at bay. Hang in the brother!

Thoughts and prayers sent!

harddriver":1bw90p91 said:
splatter":1bw90p91 said:

That really sucks man, your doctors should have considered the covid possiblity at the beginning of all this WTF..... It might be a bit late but maybe try to get an HCQ, Zpak, Zinc prescription but it sounds like you are already at the labored breathing part of the virus but you do need zinc to help fight the virus regardless. 500mg Quercitin(it's an Ionophore like HCQ and it lets the zinc into the cells, and 50mg of elemental zinc daily or 220mg zinc sulfate. See if you can get on a CPAP machine to help you breathe, that's what Boris Johnson from the UK used instead of a ventilator his breathing was were your's is at as well.

I would ask/beg your doctor for HCQ, Azithromiacin(Z-pak), Zinc Look up the Zelenko Protocol it has saved many people they should be able to get the dosage amounts it is a five day treatment most peoples breathing gets better within a couple of days. With your precovid asthma you can't screw around and wait. This virus has beat the shit of extremely healthy people.

Don't let them put you on a ventilator if possible. Hopefully you can keep this at bay. Hang in the brother!

Thoughts and prayers sent!

My Dr won't prescribe HCQ. Hes a great DR but hes part of Piedmont medical group which has been hit by the political machinie and I'm sure the reason he won't prescribe it. I was on Zpac for 5 days and 2 types of antibiotics also a steriod for another week or so . SO there goes sleep . but if I can get to where I can breath I will forgo the sleep

splatter":26ksomd9 said:
[My Dr won't prescribe HCQ. Hes a great DR but hes part of Piedmont medical group which has been hit by the political machinie and I'm sure the reason he won't prescribe it. I was on Zpac for 5 days and 2 types of antibiotics also a steriod for another week or so . SO there goes sleep . but if I can get to where I can breath I will forgo the sleep

He has to realize that you are in the high risk group for this virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really pissed off for you, I can guarantee you any physician that is coming into any probable contact with COVID is taking HCQ, ZINC because they saw over 100 Italian doctors die from it. I don't know how they live with themselves.

Obviously you already asked him, this FDA block on this medicine has to stop. Louie Gomert(TX) from Congress go HCQ and he's already better. I don't know what to say but what they are doing is criminal.

Throwing all the mojo I can your way.

I’m in the hospital going to ICU and be put on a ventilator. My pulmonologist says I’ll be fine. I hope he knows what he’s talking about . If not see you on the other side

splatter":36froomr said:
I’m in the hospital going to ICU and be put on a ventilator. My pulmonologist says I’ll be fine. I hope he knows what he’s talking about . If not see you on the other side

My Family and I have been and will be praying for you Tracy!!!! Godspeed with your recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

splatter":3ghs859v said:

You are gonna make it brother. Stay strong. And when you are out of the hospital and feeling better and read this...we are all going to pitch in and send you a couple boost pedals! :LOL: :LOL:

Back