So did HC finally implode in on itself?

D/FW XJ'er":29oj9bi9 said:
[

Code_Blue is a momma teet sucking fag. I can't believe he talks shit about anyone considering he's still living with his parents AND has no aspirations to change that situation.

9ball is roughly the same type. Except he's in his 30's and recently moved back in with his parents. :jerkit: I don't think he's mentioned that part on the forums. :D

I am in my 30's and if the economy doesnt get etter I might be moving to my mother in laws. or in with my parents.

:aww:

wader2k":1phrh1op said:
Got pics of the Studio Lord? I love Yammy's!

Yamahas_lineup.jpg

Well I can't say I care too much about HC but I dig the hell out of a good Yamaha. I've got a weddington custom that is one killer axe. :D

Nigel Tufnel":3dnolkrj said:
wader2k":3dnolkrj said:

Yamahas_lineup.jpg

Well I can't say I care too much about HC but I dig the hell out of a good Yamaha. I've got a weddington custom that is one killer axe. :D

I always have my eye out for a weddington......I have heard good things about them and I love the heel carve...got a pic?

D/FW XJ'er":1wizkh27 said:
Gainzilla":1wizkh27 said:
squealie":1wizkh27 said:
That guy rubs me seriously wrong.

I thought it was just me.
Hell no Troy, he rubs everyone the wrong way. Like I said, Code blue, The Realm and 9ball are the biggest losers that you will ever run across on line( with the obvious exception of Carl of course...)

Code_Blue is a momma teet sucking fag. I can't believe he talks shit about anyone considering he's still living with his parents AND has no aspirations to change that situation.

9ball is roughly the same type. Except he's in his 30's and recently moved back in with his parents. :jerkit: I don't think he's mentioned that part on the forums. :D

If he never mentions it how do you know? :confused:

Ssdd.jpg

thTHISSHIT-1.jpg

I forgot about that while they were totally down.
I've been using the internet for years and have never seen a site go down as often as HC. It doesn't matter what time of day/night it is. I know it's free and nobody's making me go there but it is frustrating. 1 good thing, between the crash and burn and the constant "maintenance", I'm going to wrap up my outstanding spam deal and probably stay out of there unless I'm looking for gear. Less time online=more time playing the guitar FTMFW.
Thanks for helping me break the HC habit, HC! :thumbsup:

wader2k":36ycxyrz said:
badger71":36ycxyrz said:
wader2k":36ycxyrz said:

Yamahas_lineup.jpg

What Yamaha SGs are those? The red one looks like a 1000 or 2000. Christ, those are hard to come by in good condition.

sbg200(for sale!) and the big brother sbg2000.....both from around 1984 or so I believe.......I even have the original owners manual for the sbg2000!

the sbg200 is for sale....see pics here.....https://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff31 ... %20sbg200/

great playing guitar.......pearl white doesn't show well in pics....great action.....I just don't play it anymore after getting the 2000 and a Gibby LP Custom.....

SG2000...that's what I thought. Good luck on selling the other....I'm keeping an eye out for a 2000 or 1000. :thumbsup:

HCAF is like a dive bar that you always end up in even though you always tell yourself you wont go back after you leave.

Back