So, like, new cabs when?

tonicstudio":3mf4x4ja said:
Hi!

I'm glad that you are liking these two cabs... because I have captured these (and the Mesa Boogie 2x12 too).
These Bogner cabs are really like your description, Goldfinger cab is smooth and full sounding, the 4x12 Greenback is more in your face, more chime...

The speaker miked close on the goldfinger cab is the scumback, only the scumback m75.
No speaker mix but when you move the mic, the G12h30 comes naturally in the final sound.
So at close miking the Scumback is the only speaker, I will capture the G12H side soon and a lot of other cabs (Friedman 4x12, Bogner Oversized, Two Rock signature 2x12, Bogner Ubercab frontloaded, CAA 2x12, Marshall vintage,...)
Hi tonicsudio. Thanks for the explanation of the Scumback cab speakers. I really like these both these cabs a lot. Being a Greenback guy, the two cover a lot of ground. The Bo for more aggressive stuff and the Gld for more laid back stuff...although the Bo does really nice for getting some chimey cleans.

The BO will probably be my go to cab. Surprising amount of low end from that cab too.

tonicstudio":3mf4x4ja said:
You can use the R121 mic, it's a ribbon mic like the 160.
The Shure SM7 (S7) is a great mic too for more bite, and the Mojave 201 (cond201) is a nice mic too I think.

Have fun!!
I've only just got to messing with it. I had a 3 cab setup with the Green Tri. I just used that as the base for testing the new cabs. I wasn't sure what mic would be the most suitable to replace the r160. I have to be careful with the r121 because it can make it too dark for me, so I substituted with the s7. For no particular reason other than it was a new mic in the system. :LOL: :LOL:

Cool cabs man. I'll probably pick up the other cabs, but I'm really liking these two a lot. Kind of wanting that G12H cab to mix with the Gld cab. That seems like it'd be interesting.

The fastback25 is pretty damned cool too.

Getting a little spendy around here....

Damn you La Boutique!!!!! :uzi: :D

Hi Rogue,

I'm glad you like some of the new cabinets. ;) And yes, our first Capture Masters have done a great job. ;)

An there is more to come, you'll soon beg for less choice, I know it... :D

I know there are some issues from place to place on that new version of the soft, please send us a ticket when you think you were able to see something we have a chance to reproduce on our side. It helps the whole community, and we do our best to fix things ASAP. ;)

guillaume_pille":1jsi6ygy said:
Speaking of wish lists and great cabinet choice, can we get a favorite button for the cab list? Like, something you can click on to filter out everything but the cabs you put in the favorite list?

There's a lot of them.

Rogue":2wisxq7q said:
guillaume_pille":2wisxq7q said:
Speaking of wish lists and great cabinet choice, can we get a favorite button for the cab list? Like, something you can click on to filter out everything but the cabs you put in the favorite list?

There's a lot of them.

I have beed thinking of this when im in torpedo remote, we have all this banks of IRs and would be nice to select one and put a favourite tag on it and then this IR could be automatically moved to the top of that bank's list so when we delete the remaining files that we didn't like the selection of then would be faster and easier.

OK, a favorite button/cab list, that's easy.

I plan on having a search button as well so you can find, say, all greenbacks or Fender cabinets. This can be done in on the Two Notes Store, that's what I want to put in the plugin.

Sorry, I just had to reply.. I own 3 great amps (Mark V, Goldfinger and /13 FTR37), and now you actually have all the cabs I own available (which I obviously instantly bought from the store). The 2x12 Mesa Cab (similar to what I own) with R121, a little boost on the highs and I have instance awesomness. This is a great update and cabs! :)

Torstein

As far as I know, May is a lost month this year because of all the holidays. We fix a few things on the plugin (we are releasing an update as I write), so I think we can be back at the Remote in 2 weeks max, the we need 2 more, at least.

guillaume_pille":1woigb5b said:
As far as I know, May is a lost month this year because of all the holidays. We fix a few things on the plugin (we are releasing an update as I write), so I think we can be back at the Remote in 2 weeks max, the we need 2 more, at least.

Great, thank you for the response. :rock:

New cabinets by our Capture Master Noise Factory Studio!!

Brownyback: 4x12 EVH with Celestion EVH speakers
Brit 1935: 4x12 Marshall de 1971 1935B with original 55Hz Greenbacks
Brit 30th: 4x12 Marshall 30th anniversary purple with original G12T75.
Sig TR65: 2x12 Two Rock Signature with WGS 65 Two Rock

Available on the Two Notes Store and La Boutique.

so am I understanding correctly that the new cabs I see in the store are only for WOS right now and won't work on the Torpedo Live until an update?

Back