VHX Help - firmware/presets

Leo Diezel told that at the moment he cannot send me the 8 originals presets ,,,but it will be done

to install the presets do you just mount the disk, drag this file into the F drive and turn off then on? Just like the DOS updates?

to install the presets do you just mount the disk, drag this file into the F drive and turn off then on? Just like the DOS updates?
Yes, but it will overwrite all the existing preset, so make sure to do a backup of the already present DB file if you want to revert back!

Thanks pipboy90 for the files. Before I wiped out my presets (didn’t back them up when updating) I had a cool Blueface preset I found on a discussion board or YouTube I don’t remember. I cannot find it for the life of me. Anyone have this? Thanks. Love the 3.0 update.

Maybe was this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-24-19-08-33-440_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-24-19-08-33-440_com.android.chrome.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 114
Hi fellow Diezel lovers, I just purchased a VHX and the firmware is 3.04 but their are only 7 presets.
Does anyone have a VHX.db with more than 7 presets? I read somewhere, that Mr Diezel said that there were many presets including an "early" preset and some 80s, and paigey presets for zep? Sorry for my confusion, I searched the posts and checked the file uploads. I'm a little old and not too savvy with the settings, although it's much more straightforward than the Kemper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This Amp is a masterpiece that's for sure.

Last edited:
Back