VHX Help - firmware/presets

Hi fellow Diezel lovers, I just purchased a VHX and the firmware is 3.04 but their are only 7 presets.
Does anyone have a VHX.db with more than 7 presets? I read somewhere, that Mr Diezel said that there were many presets including an "early" preset and some 80s, and paigey presets for zep? Sorry for my confusion, I searched the posts and checked the file uploads. I'm a little old and not too savvy with the settings, although it's much more straightforward than the Kemper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This Amp is a masterpiece that's for sure.
Same here. I wish people would share settings in this forum but I guess there are not that many users out there. I have presets that i can upload when I put in the new 4.0 software. I need to read how to do the backup.

Same here. I wish people would share settings in this forum but I guess there are not that many users out there. I have presets that i can upload when I put in the new 4.0 software. I need to read how to do the backup.
There is a Facebook group with some VHX owners that may share some, but I believe things would get better when the editor will be released!
Thank you

Thank you so much. After an hour creating my first preset, my back is killing me but the sound is excellent!! A software program would be like a birthday gift. Wonderful news. Thanks again.

Hi Leo,

quick question, in the IR settings, is LOW / High = LPF/HPF?

at least I like them a lot for fine adjustment...

Hi Leo,

quick question, in the IR settings, is LOW / High = LPF/HPF?

at least I like them a lot for fine adjustment...
Yes, in DI output the resonance/presence is replaced with low pass and high pass (the lower the more cut) and resonance/deep and presence is fixed at kT77 + 85hz speaker on a 4x12 with real deep and presence settings for DI, IR and internal cab sim.
So it's like playing with the Poweramp instead of having it transparent like on previous version as it gives better result out of the box!

The 4.0 software is having problems with the Columbus board. 00 is 1 and 01 is 2 etc. It worked on the 3.0 but not now.

The 4.0 software is having problems with the Columbus board. 00 is 1 and 01 is 2 etc. It worked on the 3.0 but not now.
Please go in the setting page and select the offset to start from, it should be set at 0 for Columbus.

Did you change the setting or this parameter changed by itself after the update?

Thank you,
Leo

Please go in the setting page and select the offset to start from, it should be set at 0 for Columbus.

Did you change the setting or this parameter changed by itself after the update?

Thank you,
Leo
It changed itself. It was working perfectly before with the old software.

Hi, I need to recover the vhx.db file that I lost during the update all the presets were deleted? How to have the 64 IR preinstalled from VHX because on my side, I have nothing left? Thanks

Hi, I need to recover the vhx.db file that I lost during the update all the presets were deleted? How to have the 64 IR preinstalled from VHX because on my side, I have nothing left? Thanks
Did you try to do a reset from the settings screen?

IMG_5144.jpeg

We sent the factory preset db via email, please let me know if it works!
As per the IR the embedded IR are actually in the cabinet simulation screen.

Back