What is it with people and their poor judgment in...

Okay, after reading two pages I'm gonna reply especially since the cat story keep coming up. :LOL: :LOL: I just sold a very cool fuzz pedal that I really liked a couple of weeks ago. Why? Because I have a very limited expendable income. Very little and my cat got sick and I had to take him to the vet. Boom! $250 gone. First thing I did was look around my room and look at what I didn't need at this time. Sold the fuzz the next day and covered most of the vet bill. I did really like the pedal but I had no real use for it at this time. I don't have a lot of stuff and even less that doesn't get used much. Do I miss the pedal? No. If I decide sometime down the road that I NEED a fuzz would I buy the same one? 100% yes. It's all timing.

I've bought a few things that were good but I just wasn't amazed with. I've sold a couple of things that I really liked but had no real use for. So far I haven't bought anything that I couldn't afford. I've been able to get the feel and sound I love out of pretty inexpensive gear. Good thing too cause...well, I'm broke. :LOL: :LOL:

FWIW, My cat means a hell of a lot more to me than ANY piece of gear. :)

This place is getting more like Facebook everyday.... the only place on the web I do not use my real name... (who is Don Genaro)
I am lucky I live in a area that it is easy to check out most gear out there. I know this is not true of a lot of people.
Animals are some of my favorite people ....

bubbastain":5ptnfiaf said:
Okay, after reading two pages I'm gonna reply especially since the cat story keep coming up. :LOL: :LOL: I just sold a very cool fuzz pedal that I really liked a couple of weeks ago. Why? Because I have a very limited expendable income. Very little and my cat got sick and I had to take him to the vet. Boom! $250 gone. First thing I did was look around my room and look at what I didn't need at this time. Sold the fuzz the next day and covered most of the vet bill. I did really like the pedal but I had no real use for it at this time. I don't have a lot of stuff and even less that doesn't get used much. Do I miss the pedal? No. If I decide sometime down the road that I NEED a fuzz would I buy the same one? 100% yes. It's all timing.

I've bought a few things that were good but I just wasn't amazed with. I've sold a couple of things that I really liked but had no real use for. So far I haven't bought anything that I couldn't afford. I've been able to get the feel and sound I love out of pretty inexpensive gear. Good thing too cause...well, I'm broke. :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, for the love of God...what are the odds????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Shoulda picked a Goldfish :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

bionicmark":1z7ulf3n said:
unfortunately for me , after tacking a financial hit in selling the amp in a matter of minutes , she past away 5 days later after finding out it was cancer
Oh man Mark, I'm really sorry to hear that bud :no: My cat passed away back in 09 from cancer (came on & within 3 days it was just so bad that there was nothing to do), I consider my animals a part of my family as well, much more than I do any piece of gear I own. I feel ya man, I dropped several grand at the emergency vet's office the night I first said to myself, something is really wrong here. Cancer is a nasty disease, it never fights fair...whether in humans or our little four legged friends.
-Brent

bubbastain":1w185i1e said:
I'm on the same page Brutha... Don't fuck with my cats :gethim:

Love 'em as much as my kids, if not a little...er....nevermind :LOL: :LOL:

Mo :thumbsup:

Back