Whatever happend to ol' Dirty Shirley

  • Thread starter Thread starter slashl33t
  • Start date Start date
S

slashl33t

New member
Saw a couple of clips of this amp awhile back but haven't really seen it around. Discontinued?
 
No its in production and they are selling well.
 
were gonna shoot a video for the dirty shirley real soon
 
I just got a Dirty Shirley recently w/effects loop, maybe I'll do a little vid this coming week.
 
bwgintegra":1nsslvnd said:
I just got a Dirty Shirley recently w/effects loop, maybe I'll do a little vid this coming week.
You should :thumbsup:
 
bwgintegra":16t0b2yf said:
I just got a Dirty Shirley recently w/effects loop, maybe I'll do a little vid this coming week.

Nice, always have been intrigued by the DS. How does it sound? Is it like a JTM 45?

Tell us!!! :D
 
Nico":3be36hk2 said:
bwgintegra":3be36hk2 said:
I just got a Dirty Shirley recently w/effects loop, maybe I'll do a little vid this coming week.

Nice, always have been intrigued by the DS. How does it sound? Is it like a JTM 45?

Tell us!!! :D
Sure sounds like it to me.
 
We actually have a Dirty Shirley available for sale.
 
glassjaw7":3d9xb85m said:
Nice clip!

Glad you enjoyed it. I remember people at the '11 LA Amp Show who had played that amp saying how great and fun it is to play.
 

Similar threads

Zado
Replies
30
Views
909
romanianreaper
romanianreaper
Al Chapo
Replies
15
Views
433
VonBonfire
V
V
Replies
81
Views
3K
VonBonfire
V
Back
Top