Who wants to have fun and learn some Huey Lewis and the News with me?

You're at your funniest when you are keeping it clean, just my two cents. This was my favorite video you've shared here, hilarious. The guitar faces and background comments added in were cracking me up. You got distracted by the heads in the sand, lol

And I love Huey Lewis and the News. Great vocals, great band, great songwriting. Heck yes. Dude is basically THE sound of the 80's. Mad talent.

You're at your funniest when you are keeping it clean, just my two cents. This was my favorite video you've shared here, hilarious. The guitar faces and background comments added in were cracking me up. You got distracted by the heads in the sand, lol

And I love Huey Lewis and the News. Great vocals, great band, great songwriting. Heck yes. Dude is basically THE sound of the 80's. Mad talent.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm still learning :)

Rumor has it that Huey Lewis is amongst the most well endowed rock stars ever. But judging from your thumbnail pic, you already knew that

Huey is an alumnus of my prep school in NJ. I think he was class of '68. I was '89. So I was in school during his heyday on radio and MTV. There was always talk of their doing a show for the school, but it never materialized until about 10-12 yrs. ago. I was already living in AZ and didn't hear about it until the article in the alumni magazine came out. And I doubt many of the then-current students knew his music. But that would have been a cool show. The school has a totally pro auditorium/arts center.

1706062526091.gif

All the same friends
And the same address

I always thought it should have been: all the same friends and the same occasions

but I didn't make millions of dollars in music so I guess I’m just happy to be stuck with you

Back