WTB: Larry Amplification Rock Wizard

You would not regret.
I already have three and the Rock Wizard it's going to be my last one, but I'm not buying from him anymore. Would rather find a used one.

Any reason why your not buying direct ? Or is just the wait times
I got two amps direct from him, so I paid my dues in terms of waiting time for his amps. Plus, I've waited, for two more years, for a back metal grille that came missing with my second amp. He just decided to burn the bridges between us, because he thinks he is in the right to refuse to send me the back grille cover for the amp that I bought from him, paid in full, with zero discount, and in advance.
So, if I find a used one, great. If I don't, great too. It's more of a luxury than a necessity. But won't buy a single string from him anymore.

At least you got your amps, man. Not saying it's ok not to get the grill, but just more fortunate than some.
That's true.

the wait sucks but Larry’s never pop up for sale so I ordered
That's why I ordered the Dino and British Purist from him. But since now I have three Larry amps, I don't really need to have another one. Also, I don't regret buying them, and I believe you won't regret either. I just don't get why some builders insist in loosing their integrity for so cheap.

That's true.

That's why I ordered the Dino and British Purist from him. But since now I have three Larry amps, I don't really need to have another one. Also, I don't regret buying them, and I believe you won't regret either. I just don't get why some builders insist in loosing their integrity for so cheap.
How do the Dino and BP compare?

That's true.

What the 3rd one you have besides the Dino and British Purist?

That's true.

Pics and vids?

intro-1588345002.jpg

How do the Dino and BP compare?
Aside from the brand, they don't have anything in common.
The Dino 962 goes from pristine clean to more gain than anything else I've heard, but it's unique sounding. It has it's own voicing. You can play from SRV to GNR to Metallica to Meshuggah with the guitar straight in. But it'll always have that Dino voicing happening. Long story short... it does the Fender, Marshall, Mesa, Engl thing... but it sounds like a Dino.
The British Purist is a PLexi on chnl 1 and a 2203 on chnl 2. The plexi chnl is very good, and I like it clean, on the edge of break up a lot. Sounds almost like a 67 Super Bass with a JMI AC30 chime. The chnl 2 has the same control layout as a JMP 2203, but with an added depth control. Chnl 2 sounds fat. It's one of the fattest sounding amp I've heard to this day. Not a metal amp at all, but with the internal boos engaged, it can get quite high gain, but not a metal sounding amp at all. The closest thing I've heard were some Dumble modded Marshalls, that sounded even bigger, and with even more complexity and a ton more harmonics. But the BP does sound extremely fat. And like the Dumbles, still sounds clear, cuts through a dense mix and it doesn't collapse with the excessive low end.

Back