You guys ever seen the Guitar Nut Buster?

New to me. I do wonder if people ever consider the consequences of their humorous product names on sales though?
 
I had the Nut Buster 2 or 3 times. AVOID!!!!
I hated it. Didn’t work well and turning those knurled knobs will blister your fingers.
 
I had the Nut Buster 2 or 3 times. AVOID!!!!
I hated it. Didn’t work well and turning those knurled knobs will blister your fingers.
I am thinking about adding a decent chorus pedal on my board, for like like Floyd stuff, which one would you suggest
 
I hated it. Didn’t work well and turning those knurled knobs will blister your fingers.
Look at them yo yo's, that's the way you do it

Lemme tell you them guys ain't dumb

Maybe get a blister on your little finger

Maybe get a blister on your thumb
 

Similar threads

Back
Top