Morin Marshall Unboosted, EVH 4x12, OC18!

VESmedic

I know I’m flooding with posts and clips lately but I hope you guys dig some of these tones between the XTC and now my morin modded Marshall.

I don’t believe I’ve ever done a clip of this amp unboosted OR without the gain knobs on the amp pulled. Well, here it is in all it’s raging glory. It’s a hell of a tone, I was going for an old school death metal vibe. And if you know the track, you’ll catch the vibe for sure.

ESP horizon EMG 57/66 set
Morin modded Marshall JMP 2203
EVH 4x12
Austrian audio OC18 mic
BAE 1073 preamp
Apogee Ensemble converters

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/DiFRJkrNTEhiJRV69

Lycanthropy :LOL: I had only just started learning to play guitar when this album came out. I loved this and Obituary albums like Slowly we Rot and World Demise because anything Allen West wrote the riffs to was simple enough for me to play along to.

That tone sounds perfect for that kind of thing.

Now that is f’n killer.
Thank you.
I can actually play to your creation.
In fact, at 3am, I fired everything up and
put a MEAN intro beat, (you gave me space!),
to an all out “Roots Bloody Roots” tight double
kick drum, pocket groove from my drums.
Good stuff dude, much appreciated.

Dude, crazy rad.
If you notice, I’ve listened to this many times.
My yellow lab doesn’t gell’ with acoustic drums
upon awakening or at 330am.
So while your creation was blasting through my monitors on full tilt, I got up from the drum kit to let him out to get sorted’,
I live on a lake and right when I opened the slider doors to let the dog out and the first break out of
the (1-2-3 💥chord) riffage’, rang out all the way across the lake, that first ringing chord, Morin massive cruncher’s, cascading, yeah man!!!!!!!
Back to jammin’ on it!!!

Fucking hell and it sounds so natural. Really considering getting this mic to replace my 57.
It’s fantastic, I really can’t say enough. It’s expensive yes, but in the scheme of condensers and the quality you get? Complete and total bargain. Nothing touches this thing to me lately for alternatives to a 57, not even close.

Dude, crazy rad.
If you notice, I’ve listened to this many times.
My yellow lab doesn’t gell’ with acoustic drums
upon awakening or at 330am.
So while your creation was blasting through my monitors on full tilt, I got up from the drum kit to let him out to get sorted’,
I live on a lake and right when I opened the slider doors to let the dog out and the first break out of
the (1-2-3 💥chord) riffage’, rang out all the way across the lake, that first ringing chord, Morin massive cruncher’s, cascading, yeah man!!!!!!!
Back to jammin’ on it!!!

Gahaha I love it! That’s hillarious, thanks homie!

Back