• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
They ask for the full price ( which is already super high), they sell you a work in progress device, they lie about features, they ignore it while releasing plugins in the meantime and still you think they should get a pass?
That's just not it bro ...
Didn't they just release an update? Also every modeler is either a work in progress or obsolete. I have owned a Kemper, Helix, and QC. I wouldn't mind having another QC. I'm not defending the company but for my purposes it was a solid unit.

I mean I get being irritated by a company but it's not that big of a deal. It's not like there isn't healthy competition in that area. It seems to suit some people while some people prefer Kemper, Fractal etc they all had some sort of negatives.

^^ An example of this phenomenon. As if a company had feelings. You don't want to make company sad, now, don't you!!
No it’s not.

You seem to be the one who is emotionally amped up.

He is merely pointing out that you started a thread which made specific references to a specific product, manufacturer, and TGP thread.

Then you get all squeamish about linking the thread.

This is exactly the kind of bullshit that saw me leave TGP, never to return. Please for the love of God leave your outrage and indignation over at TGP.

Now do the TGP thing and report me to the mods for saying the word “bullshit”.

The thread doesn’t matter. The idea matters. And only a few people commented on this idea of the consumer defending the company against his own interest.
Do you understand or are you only concerned about specifics?
Are you that addicted to drama that you can’t discuss the matter at hand?
YOU want to try to call people out for being addicted to drama?!?!:ROFLMAO:

You soireed into this forum with a stick up your ass, your nose in the air, and slinging shit.

Not a recipe to have the red carpet rolled out for you my dude.

There is no “discussion” just some blow hard TGP refugee trying to whip up some drama TGP style.

PS: No, the idea really doesn’t matter. It does to you, but really this idea that you have chosen to be butthurt over is a big fat nothing.

Last edited:
There is n
And yet you added nothing to this discussion. You also seem really angry.
There is nothing to add. Your post is pure mental masturbation.

You don’t seem to like when the energy you are projecting gets mirrored back on you.

With that said, welcome to my block list. I don’t really care to deal with retarded (since that word is ok in your book, I can use it right?) TGP rejects.

Last edited:
Note to OP. Instead of being confrontational,just answer questions related to your post.
Providing additional info helps others to give enlightened and more honest answers.
Try to be sly here and people will immediately sense it and call you out.
Then if you bow up and act tough they won't give up.
Just fucking say what you mean. Don't allude to shit.

Or don't. I couldn't give less of a fuck.
IMO it's funny to watch it all happen.

There is n

There is nothing to add. Your post is pure mental masturbation.

You don’t seem to like when the energy you are projecting gets mirrored back on you.

With that said, welcome to my block list. I don’t really care to deal with retarded (since that word is ok in your book, I can use it right?) TGP rejects.
Whoa guy!!!! I guess you didn’t get the memo, but retard/retarded has become a forbidden word! That’s not ok BRo!

I have some suggestions:
-intellectually inarticulate
-neuroimpeedment
-neurolly impaired
-etardedray
-neurodeficiency

You must remember that it has been added to the list of forbidden words. Others include fat, obese, slow, challenged( in any way, shape or form), dumb, stupid, and the biggies, the RFFNC list. Basically, any word that can in any way be used to describe or add to any sort of negative viewpoint. It’s very serious. I know, I know, soon the English language will be missing so many words we will have to start a hybrid language of the remnants of English, ASL and the clicks and grunts of Central African silverback. (Also it’s super cool when the beat their chest to show how mighty and dominant they are, Imagine how often that would come in handy in our daily lives) It’s easily the most advanced form of simian communication and should merge nicely with English and ASL.

Last edited:
You might be right.

Funny thing is, I don’t think Charvel Dan is such a bad guy. 🤣
Nor do I. As I’ve said before, I’ve officially come out of the, “I secretly wish Charvel Dan makes his triumphant return closet.”

His encyclopedic mental catalog of gear info is both unrivaled and mind blowing. He is after all, the official leader of the Friedman army.

Whoa guy!!!! I guess you didn’t get the memo, but retard/retarded has become a forbidden word! That’s not ok BRo!

I have some suggestions:
-neuroimpeedment
-neurolly impaired
-etardedray
-neurodeficiency

You must remember that it has been added to the list of forbidden words. Others include fat, obese, slow, challenged( in any way, shape or form), dumb, stupid, and the biggies, the RFFNC list. Basically, any word that can in any way be used to describe or add to any sort of negative viewpoint. It’s very serious. I know, I know, soon the English language will be missing so many words we will have to start a hybrid language of the remnants of English, ASL and the clicks and grunts of Central African silverback. It’s easily the most advanced form of simian communication and should merge nicely with English and ASL.
Yeah I was sitting on the throne reading my copy of the RFFNC, a compelling read that. When it was time to “clean up” realized there was no TP, so…

I have some suggestions:
-neuroimpeedment
-neurolly impaired
-etardedray
-neurodeficiency
I use the term "mentally hilarious".

It's similar to the car world. People shill the brand they've decided to identify with. The corporation don't care, they are just happy your now a free advertising droid for them. Objectivity goes out the window in favour of nostalgia and emotions.
"X car good cus I like it, Z car bad cus you like it."
True dat.

Probably Donnie.

Dude has been banned from three forums multiple times and those are just the ones I know about. He just keeps coming back with alt accounts but he’s so fucking deranged that you can tell it’s him within the first few words.
Yeah, it would've been Donnie; he loved his QC.

Now do the TGP thing and report me to the mods for saying the word “bullshit”.
No need; I've got my eye on you brudda. I see great potential. :LOL:

I find that the words replacing the original terms often sound worse.
I've always felt this too mate.

Classic, ubiquitous case:
"Handicapped" is now "disabled".

I mean, seriously? The most-powerful-and-pushed message from these peeps is that if you're determined you can overcome your, dare I say it, handicaps. To say that they're disabled (means non-functional) should logically be offensive, especially to those who've spent lifetimes overcoming hurdles.

A handicap is a challenge. A disabling is literally a complete shutdown.

True dat.

Yeah, it would've been Donnie; he loved his QC.

No need; I've got my eye on you brudda. I see great potential. :LOL:

I've always felt this too mate.

Classic, ubiquitous case:
"Handicapped" is now "disabled".

I mean, seriously? The most-powerful-and-pushed message from these peeps is that if you're determined you can overcome your, dare I say it, handicaps. To say that they're disabled (means non-functional) should logically be offensive, especially to those who've spent lifetimes overcoming hurdles.

A handicap is a challenge. A disabling is literally a complete shutdown.
Truly, a complete shutdown. Saying someone is disabled should be used to describe a vegetable in a coma never to return to the world of the living.

^ Donnie?
I recently discovered that the word, retard/retarded has become a very offensive term. This can no longer be used as it’s an egregiously hurtful word.

I was walking with my shadow.I go for a couple walks a day(physical fitness is important) and my neighbor kid follows me. As we were approaching his house he mentions a neighbor who has achieved the greatest heights of sheer stupidity (he was drunk and fought a beehive with a broomstick and was absolutely obliterated) and I just casually mentioned, “the dudes retarded.”

Well, his parents were waiting for him. As the word retarded came out of my mouth, his parents faces drop, and my shadow went silent. Normally, he has a lot to say about nothing. His silence intrigues me.

My friends and I used the word retarded from an early age. Never gave it too much thought. (But now I know how terribly wrong I have been using this term until very recently)!We even knew a guy named Todd that became known as reTodd.

So I turn around and my shadow, even though he isn’t talking, which is miraculous, has a look of pure triumph on his face. His silence, yet look of wild triumph leave me perplexed. He then says, “OH MY GOD MICHAEL! YOU JUST USED THE R WORD! ALONG WITH BOTH F WORDS, THE N AND C WORDS, ITS THE WORST THING YOU COULD EVER SAY!” His smile is glowing, and he is immensely pleased he bore witness to such a grave offense.

My mind is racing and I’m almost crippled with indecision and wild curiosity. “BOTH F words? What’s the other F word?

His dad says, “Michael, we don’t use that word around here.” He then informs me that the word retard is on a list of the most egregious, offensive and hurtful words.

BOTH F words…..what is the other…..?

He tells me it’s offensive to kids, “on the spectrum,” and that it hurt their feelings, and today, kids feelings must be protected at all cost. (Apparently kids are much more fragile than ever before) The kids are also told they must tell on anyone who uses the word retard, or others on the NFFRC list. When I was a kid you learned to toughen up, fight back, and quickly figured out that snitches get stitches. How times have changed.

Mental note: don’t say retarded ever again, replace it with something more politically correct.

I find that the words replacing the original terms often sound worse. I know a guy that started saying physically offensive instead of fat or obese. Somehow, telling someone, “I find that I am offended by your physical appearance,” sounds much worse than fat.

The shadows dad suggested using something like mentally special I said, “what about intellectually inarticulate, or neurolyimpeeded?”(I myself was definitely intellectually inarticulate) He happily said, “yes! There you go! You got the idea.” Unbelievable. The world has gone nuts.

You shoulda called the dad a retard

Back