Best Tom Morello Solos...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
Alot of newer metal musicians frown on solos completely. They dont have guitar solos in any songs. To me this is tragic. There is just something about a tasty rock guitar solo. Morello has his own thing and I can see how some would like it and others would not. I like his stuff but I cant listen for a long time to rage or audioslave. And about his "unplugged" act. didnt see it. The best acoustic guitarists are generally acoustic guitarists exlusively. I play electric rock, punk, metal, because I like that way more than acoustic. But like Jim Croce was a great musician who could really make acoustic guitar music sound awesome, his shit rocks! Way better than Jack Johnson, but I digress.
 
Loudness250":136iiwdh said:
Alot of newer metal musicians frown on solos completely. They dont have guitar solos in any songs. To me this is tragic. There is just something about a tasty rock guitar solo. Morello has his own thing and I can see how some would like it and others would not. I like his stuff but I cant listen for a long time to rage or audioslave. And about his "unplugged" act. didnt see it. The best acoustic guitarists are generally acoustic guitarists exlusively. I play electric rock, punk, metal, because I like that way more than acoustic. But like Jim Croce was a great musician who could really make acoustic guitar music sound awesome, his shit rocks! Way better than Jack Johnson, but I digress.

im the opposite, cant stand songs without them :D
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
67
Views
3K
Solarflares
Solarflares
Shreddy Mercury
Replies
10
Views
432
grooveHT
grooveHT
BeZo
Replies
32
Views
631
stephen sawall
stephen  sawall
Back
Top