Better Days Kotzen/Smith

Yep... killer combo and blend really well together. Definitely a fan... hope they continue to write and release.

I've been listening to that every week for a while now. Great stuff...goes to show so many players got their roots in bluesy rock....I bet Adrian loved this project as a nice change back to his roots.
Ritchie...man what can ya say that hasn't already been said? I've seen WD twice and he's just soo damn talented.

Been outta the loop for a bit.....This is some really good shit :rock:
Just spent a couple hours going down the u tube rabbit hole, checking out what these guys have been up to, and I'm diggin' it !
Biggest surprise for me was Smith's vocal chops. didn't expect that :thumbsup:
So good. One of the few new releases that is easy to listen too not only because it’s a great song with great playing, but it’s mixed proper and sounds fucking great!
Yup! but not surprised, with Kevin Shirley twirling the knobs and pushing up the levels.....
Amazing how talented people gravitate into each others orbit ;)

Got their previous album a few months back- will have to grab the new one- It's a great complementary pairing, hope they do some club dates in 2022.

First I seen. Love both the guys. I can truly appreciate the tipping back shots. Guess I’m a old guy. Haha
It’s like ‘hang on!! Be right there!!’
Pound a shot. Let’s do this!!
😂

So good. One of the few new releases that is easy to listen too not only because it’s a great song with great playing, but it’s mixed proper and sounds fucking great!
Absolutely! The mix won me over before I even decided that I liked the song and the playing.

I think this is a great one too. Cool vibe to this tune, and there's enough space in the mix for everything to sit just right. I really dig the verse parts with the two distinct and panned rhythm guitar tracks.

Back