Blades throwing jabs at rigtalk:

The advertising on these things. It constantly comes up on my feeds.I usually dont care especially smaller builders companies. Usually im glad and hope the best for em. And maybe I get a Product.

Here though. I dont want to take food outta anyone's mouths. Maybe their great idk. They feel slightly unhinged. Like an advert for WWE meets monster truck sunday meets MME HBO special and a manifesto exerpt. I dont need grandiose claims subtly manipulate my interest please.
 
I saved these from back in the day. Not sure which Steve this amp was made for but it was a trainwreck.

I'm sure @FourT6and2 can clue us in.


Uauc3iy.jpg


3m3RBmk.jpg


yz961yK.jpg


oV77uSH.jpg
That solder work is fucking embarrassing. :no:
 
Ya know... the cup holder is a bad idea for obvious reasons, but the top loaded cab handle?
I could see how that could actually make carrying an amp with one hand a much better ergonomic proposition.
Put that thing in just the right place to get the balance right, and we got a revolutionary new feature here ladies and gentlemen.
That fukkin' Blades was ahead of his time I tell ya!
:hys:

Seriously, the top mounded handle is the best thing about these amps. :dunno:

Not bashing the tone, just bashing the online persona - similar to Larry. Amazing tone but needs to stay off the socials.
 
Honestly...I remember kinda wanting one back when I wanted to try everything. But watching the Blades meltdown threads were absolutely hilarious. He seriously thought he was the greatest amp guy ever.
 
I pay Vietnamese prostitutes great sums of money for that service.
You know what the difference between a garbanzo and a chickpea is? I've never paid $500 to have a garbanzo on my face.

rim shot... I'll be here all week, tip your bartender!
 
I hope he has a dart board with my profile picture on it and just throws darts at my ass all day while cussing this place out
Billy Blades doesn't strike me as a guy who gives a fuck about what anybody thinks at any time. People have been ripping this dude on his tattoos, on his look, on his guitars, on his amps, everything under the sun really. And yet he still lives. Ha.
 
Back
Top