Blades throwing jabs at rigtalk:

I spoke with him awhile back. During or after the drama. Super nice guy. Very respectful. Can’t remember if it was email or phone. Been over a decade by far. My wife lived in the same town he’s at.
 
Billy Blades doesn't strike me as a guy who gives a fuck about what anybody thinks at any time. People have been ripping this dude on his tattoos, on his look, on his guitars, on his amps, everything under the sun really. And yet he still lives. Ha.


seems to me he does give a shit about what the gatekeepers of rigtalk said, as he said himself it was proving us wrong that got him started. He should be thanking us for the motivation, not trying to bash us all these years later :mad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: rsm
I like the back and forth banter pics on his FB with AI assuring him he's a genius. I wasn't convinced up until that point. The volume switch really drove the point home!
 
cant wait for them to make an amp with a cigar holder
its not like i can stick it between the strings like Eddie and Eric did
 
Holy shit, it’s an Electric Mantis jacking off in your general direction!

IMG_1415.png


Double-fisting that ole Mantis Meatstick.
 
seems to me he does give a shit about what the gatekeepers of rigtalk said, as he said himself it was proving us wrong that got him started. He should be thanking us for the motivation, not trying to bash us all these years later :mad:
Yeah I don't know how much to believe about his story at all - Cameron ripped him off. That one may be the closest to the realm of possibility but even, I think it was Cameron himself, said I looked through my shit and there's nothing about this guy at all so, no I don't think so. Jose's coming to him in a dream, yeah that's right.
I'm going to do all this "for the people" so can have these holy grail mods at a reasonable price. Nothing over what the hell was he saying before 1,000, 1500 dollars now he just charges whatever. On an on. I still think he doesn't give a fuck about what anyone says, he just uses these stories to act like he's about something and is motivated by something. He's a liar most of them are liars involved in this business. Except for like maybe John Suhr or Friedman or something

.
 
Last edited:
good thing we have small custom amp builders that aren't going through delusional mental issues to choose from

:yes:
 
Back
Top