Blades throwing jabs at rigtalk:

RIP Lester - banned Oct 03 or 04, 2026 at the rate this is going
No no man, I told you when I died last time. It wasn't that long ago. I appreciate you forgetting or acting like you forgot.

Don't worry about it. I encourage intruders.
Look at me like a One-Stop shop.

* Oh you said banned. I read that differently Ha.
Carry on
 
p7pIOipl.jpg
 
Sure, but lately he’s just a figure in the shadows making amps for dorks looking to grow their E-peens. His “$250,000 sound” is basically a relic of an internet age gone by.
Cameron is a thief and a bum. Anyone that has to do business through “trusted” lemmings, has no way for general consumers to contact him directly, and and sleeps on different couches every night is a bum.
 
Initially I thought the meme was a sex joke about the franchise. E.g. "cant wait to get 5 guys in me", " I was able to pick up and finish off 5 guys during lunch. But now cant walk right. I was absolutely stuffed. Then it took 10 minutes to clean my face, alll the splatter". Or the classic" first let me finish off 5 guys then I would be happy to do a sodomy glory hole with you gentlemen".

Then realized it was jd. Laughed again.
 
Back
Top