Blades throwing jabs at rigtalk:

Cameron didn't lift shit from Jose. Yeah he looked around he poked and prodded all those amps that he had access to that Jose was either working on or in the process of working on or whatever. Yeah he was inspired supposedly by that Atomica amp. But there's no evidence that he ripped anything off from that even because there is no Atomica amp it's vanished.


* I know you're not asking is Cameron better than Jose or vice versa? They're just different, I've never played Jose but I can tell you this. Cameron blows that fucking guy's doors off in everyway imaginable by about a thousand years.
Cameron is a true innovator. The fact that he comes from the background that he does and has done all the amazing shit that he has done. Makes him what he is a genius. A true genius.
That's not glazing the fucker. He knows it. I mean Jose was like a fucking monkey with crayons comparative to Cameron who's like a fucking God damn DaVinci.
Not hyperbole

.
pff. Suck that dick fan boy.. Atomica??
How many down payments did he lift??
 
I love threads like this because it shows me what oddball nut jobs I need to add to my ignore list.
The story of ATOMICA as it was told on the Metro Forums was awesome. Can't find it anymore.. But don't tell me he didn't lift anything.. EVERYONE stole something when it comes to Amps..
 
I love threads like this because it shows me what oddball nut jobs I need to add to my ignore list.
Do it faggot you should have done it a long time ago, you grifting little punk. If I ever see your "blueprinting" ass...I don't know, 'Could Be Trouble'

Hell I don't even have to see you

* Before you let the door hit you in the ass.
Let me tell you a little something about yourself.
You are a monkey, monkey see monkey do, you ain't some kind of innovator with circuits, you're just a punk, a follow by the numbers punk, a color by numbers punk.
You aren't even a fucking microscopic bug on Cameron's ass you stupid fuck.

I know you've been over to his place and I know you played his amps so you know that too don't you? So on top of all these other fucked up things let's add liar, cuz that's what you are.


.
 
Last edited:
The story of ATOMICA as it was told on the Metro Forums was awesome. Can't find it anymore.. But don't tell me he didn't lift anything.. EVERYONE stole something when it comes to Amps..
Yeah but the problem is... There is a thing called evidence and all you have is speculation and conjecture. Evidence is based on...evidence and yous don't got any
 
I have no direct dealings with Mark Cameron and no dog in the fight outside of friends that have been screwed over. If Mark is so great and sees this maybe he can either make these people whole or at least defend himself. :dunno:


FUCKED 15 right here: (now 16)

1. ed84246 (Charles) - 6/30/09 - $1500
2. MODDEDMARSHALL (Paul) -1/15/2010 - $3000
3. johnpace2 (John) - 3/30/10 - $2700
4. turtlefingers (Bruno) - 4/29/10 - $2700
5. Ampaddict (Todd) - 6/19/10 - $3000
6. Doubleneck (Eddie) - 6/??/10 - $3000
7. mdc1mdc11 (Mark) - 7/29/10 - $3000
8. Seitz333 (Chuck) - 9/08/10 - $3000
9. chameleon (Jose) - 9/08/10 - $3000
10. riffsfordaze (Wyatt) - 10/04/10 - $3000
11. sansoldati (Sergio) - ???
12. tlingen (Tim) - 10/09/10 - $2000
13. JeffHilligan
14. NewReligion - 8/04/2016 sent Marshall amp
15. dawnofdreamx97 (Nick)
*16? @drumdude (see if Cameron were in jail thread)


This data mostly came from multiple threads including one from Brad King himself. :dunno:

Edit: Also, I've asked multiple times that if any of the info above is wrong or has been rectified please let me know. Happy to fix. No dog really. :dunno:
 
I have no direct dealings with Mark Cameron and no dog in the fight outside of friends that have been screwed over. If Mark is so great and sees this maybe he can either make these people whole or at least defend himself. :dunno:


FUCKED 15 right here: (now 16)

1. ed84246 (Charles) - 6/30/09 - $1500
2. MODDEDMARSHALL (Paul) -1/15/2010 - $3000
3. johnpace2 (John) - 3/30/10 - $2700
4. turtlefingers (Bruno) - 4/29/10 - $2700
5. Ampaddict (Todd) - 6/19/10 - $3000
6. Doubleneck (Eddie) - 6/??/10 - $3000
7. mdc1mdc11 (Mark) - 7/29/10 - $3000
8. Seitz333 (Chuck) - 9/08/10 - $3000
9. chameleon (Jose) - 9/08/10 - $3000
10. riffsfordaze (Wyatt) - 10/04/10 - $3000
11. sansoldati (Sergio) - ???
12. tlingen (Tim) - 10/09/10 - $2000
13. JeffHilligan
14. NewReligion - 8/04/2016 sent Marshall amp
15. dawnofdreamx97 (Nick)
*16? @drumdude (see if Cameron were in jail thread)


This data mostly came from multiple threads including one from Brad King himself. :dunno:

Edit: Also, I've asked multiple times that if any of the info above is wrong or has been rectified please let me know. Happy to fix. No dog really. :dunno:
Ha. You're a joke. If you were sooo offended why didn't you do something in all these years?
You're just like the rest of these whiny bitches... oh I lost $3,000 - who gives a flying fuck. How much money did I throw away last year alone, how much money did I last week on food even that I had to throw out. Are you fucking kidding me? oh I got ripped off. Realllly... go on...
My suggestion is quit being a whiny little bitch get over your stupid fucking $3,000 I wipe my ass with that shit. Put together some more cash and send it to him if you want the fucking amp if not, shut the fuck up, keep it to yourself(you know it's crazy to see motherfuckers in the peanut gallery that have all the opinions about rip offs and this and that, I don't hear the people who actually took a loss saying anything what gives you the right to speak for them?)you fuckers have been whining for way too long somebody needs to come with a reality check - well here it is fucks

.
 
Last edited:
Do it faggot you should have done it a long time ago, you grifting little punk. If I ever see your blueprinting ass...I don't know, 'Could Be Trouble'

Hell I don't even have to see you

* Before you let the door hit you in the ass.
Let me tell you a little something about yourself.
You are a monkey, monkey see monkey do, you ain't some kind of innovator with circuits, you're just a punk, a follow by the numbers punk, a color by numbers punk.
You aren't even a fucking microscopic bug on Cameron's ass you stupid fuck.

I know you've been over to his place and I know you played his amps so you know that too don't you? So on top of all these other fucked up things let's add liar, cuz that's what you are.


.
Wow. Take a couple vicodins and drink 3 or 4 Guinness and you'll feel right as rain, dog.
 
Anyway. I'm not here to bash amp builders. Lets get back on topic.









XNUF9ay.jpg
 
I've got all the layouts for his amps. They're just Cameron Jose and Aldrich copies.
How come you can't build them paint by numbers dumb fuck, if It's so easy just build 'em.
Cameron could give you the fucking "blueprints", which apparently you need for every fucking thing ignoramus, he could give you the exact parts he uses - wire, capacitors, resistors everything. And they still wouldn't sound right? Why is that genius? Tell us Mr. innovator why you can't build a fucking amp that sounds like his shit? Tell us before I tell you

* I'll cut you a little slack though - Nobody can.
I had my amp not that long ago in with Friedman for like some service something minor, we talked a bit about the amp afterwards and I told him how blown away I was by the versatility. He agreed and said it's a great amp, and then he comes out with the Friedman Jose.
Why? it's homie don't knows no ways to build 'em.
He had the schematics too when he worked with him during the Brad, Rob Navarrete, George Metropoulis days.
That's what frustrates them. No matter what they did Cameron wouldn't fucking comply. Why? Because that shit belittles him and he don't like feeling like their slave when he's far from it

.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top