Cameron Amps and the future of the brand...

jerrydyer":2vzrqmqb said:
yeah.....I know that. Just like I didnt want any responsibility from the old mods but nonetheless, your the closest thing they have to an answer. So for Bobby, you think the next time you speak to Mark you can ask him about it like I did? Thank you. Once again I gave him my fed ex for this purpose. Bobby said he could even ship it back not finished.
I was wondering where your responsibility is. You post like you are an innocent in this whole situation. You took money from people who thought you would deliver their CCV and you failed miserably. It doesn't matter if you gave all of the money to Mark or not, people bought CCV's because you used to have a good reputation and you said you would come through. In my opinion you are just as liable for those CCV's you took money for as Mark is. Probably more liable.

It takes a lot of balls to keep posting here day after day like none of that happened while you just sit back and let Brad, TM and RS try to clean up a huge mess you had a large part in creating. Simply amazing. :doh:

show what you know. Keep banging your head cause there is nothing in there. Every time I see mark I ask him , I beg him about the old mods and the new orders I took for him.

who are you? Whats your real name? Thats what I thought :LOL: :LOL:

DEWD":3d17a96e said:
jerrydyer":3d17a96e said:
yeah.....I know that. Just like I didnt want any responsibility from the old mods but nonetheless, your the closest thing they have to an answer. So for Bobby, you think the next time you speak to Mark you can ask him about it like I did? Thank you. Once again I gave him my fed ex for this purpose. Bobby said he could even ship it back not finished.
I was wondering where your responsibility is. You post like you are an innocent in this whole situation. You took money from people who thought you would deliver their CCV and you failed miserably. It doesn't matter if you gave all of the money to Mark or not, people bought CCV's because you used to have a good reputation and you said you would come through. In my opinion you are just as liable for those CCV's you took money for as Mark is. Probably more liable.

It takes a lot of balls to keep posting here day after day like none of that happened while you just sit back and let Brad, TM and RS try to clean up a huge mess you had a large part in creating. Simply amazing. :doh:

I agree completely. I think Jerry is equally at fault. If you are offended by it I really don't care, I know people personally that have sent money your way and have been lied upon on delivery times, status etc.
Thank God Brad is stepping in and Mark and you will have no running of the business side of the deal.

jerrydyer":khhmokqw said:
show what you know. Keep banging your head cause there is nothing in there. Every time I see mark I ask him , I beg him about the old mods and the new orders I took for him.

who are you? Whats your real name? Thats what I thought :LOL: :LOL:

Beg him? Way to take charge and right the wrongs you had a large part creating. :thumbsdown:

You don't know who I am? Check your pm's from last summer. :confused: I actually sent you $3K for a CCV but then sold my spot when you failed to deliver and basically told me to shut up and wait. You know what I'd still be waiting and you would still be begging. I'm well aware of the situation and your involvement in it. :LOL: :LOL:

My name is Brad G. in case you still haven't figured it out. :thumbsup:

oh Brad. the guy I was extremely clear with asking are you sure you want to order with all thats been going on Brad? The guy who tried to rip 3k out of my pay pal and was denied flat out Brad

AND THEN you pawned yours off on Eddie knowing it was all jacked up. The people who placed orders through me have one huge advantage, free legal action, if the worst case scenario were to play out. Which I beleive will not be needed.. They all know that. As always here, the only ones really complaining have no REAL interest in thsi entire thing.

I have to say that I am very disappointed with the price point being discussed. I would have thought having a production company involved would have brought the price down considerably.

At $3k+ you are in Friedman territory, and having Dave tweak you amp is completely different than a 9-5 type cranking out circuit boards all day.

$2000-$2500 I was in, but a CCV is just not worth $3300 to me.

Whew. Not sure what to say about this, but from an outsider looking in...

RANT MODE ON:

1) If you have no money in any of this, you should shut the F**K up. There, I said it. Jeezuz.

2) If you had money in it, knew it was going to be a hassle, stayed in anyhow and then sold your place in line, then you should shut the f**k up and apologize to the guy who's money you took. I'll bet you didn't give him full disclosure before the payment was in your pocket.

3) If you are one of the people hanging in there to see if Brad can get things straightened out, fine. Email Brad offline. All this online posturing from those who are not actually damaged, or victims is basically mob mentality.

4) I think it shows extremely bad taste to flame Jerry for this. You all probably knew that Mark couldn't have a paypal account due to previous issues, yet here you are bitching that you sent it to Jerry KNOWING THERE WERE SIGNIFICANT ISSUES YET YOU SENT MONEY ANYWAY. Jesus H Christ! Take some responsibility for your own actions, would ya? Blaming Jerry for your Cameron jones, addiction, need and greed? Right...yeah, that makes sense.

5) It's this simple, a bunch of you rolled the dice on getting an amp. Some on this forum got theirs (you know who you are) and that pretty much gave hope to a bunch more. Guess what, you lost the roll of the dice. You gambled, lady luck frowned on your asses, deal with it.

Frankly, I think a bunch of people whining about how they made a bad buying decision, knowing in advance it was a gamble, then posting on this thread is just hypocritical, ludicrous and shows some extreme immaturity.

If I didn't know most of you were guys, I'd have to ask if your thong was twisted in knots riding up your buttcrack, or if it was that time of the month and your bloody strings just stained your panties/thong/pants/dress/whatever.

Most of you guys knew what you were gambling with. You rolled the dice, you lost. Man up, shut up, and work with Brad to make your situation better. This Cameron delivering problem is not new for fuck's sake. Posting on a forum ain't going to make it happen, that's for sure. See if you can get some leverage through Brad, if possible. If not, then you're no worse off than you were before.

Hell, I made a worse decision on a house through a fraud seller that cost me $318K. I took him to court, I proved fraud, just couldn't pin it on him specifically or the guy he bought the house from. Sad story is, I lost $318K. That's about 106 Cameron amps, right?

If you're all that pissed off about it, the statute of limitations on fraud is 4 years. Get your butts to California, file the small claims paperwork (you can do it online in California, by the way!), and sue the crap out of Mark Cameron. But bitching to Jerry is a lost cause, since you all knew what you were doing.

RANT MODE OFF:

Funny thing is,
the guys who have the money in it arent complaining. They have a right to but they know I have and will continue to be an advocate for them and their amp.

thanks Jim

it just goes to show you, even in a perfect environment like this forum, there is always an ass ready to try to destroy it.

King Guitar":346l8rdv said:
Strat+Marshall":346l8rdv said:
I have an amp mod I would like to get back finished or not. I would gladly pay shipping, let me know if you can help, Brad. I would really appreciate it.

Guys,

I have gotten lots of questions & requests from guys trying to get back their old mod jobs they sent to Mark. Please know my ONLY involvement with Mark is the new amps and getting his designs built. I am not privy to any thing he does really or his past screwed up business. I am doing my best to get a workable solution to guys who sent money for new amps and of course I twill tell Mark to send back any outstanding work he has but as far as breaking into his place and finding peoples heads, that is more than I can do. I am on your side and will keep pushing for it but please understand Mark is not my partner and I don't have any magical powers to make things happen with him, just like everybody before me who stuck their head in the oven with this situation. Hope you guys understand.

Brad

I understand, thought it was worth a shot since you have had some contact with Mark. Good luck with your venture.

jerrydyer":ea7d8w5t said:
Funny thing is,
the guys who have the money in it arent complaining. They have a right to but they know I have and will continue to be an advocate for them and their amp.

thanks Jim

You're welcome, but I would have posted this anyway even if it wasn't you who took the money to give to Mark. Since it was you, I know you tried to do the right thing and help, but your trust was crushed. I know how Mark didn't hold up his end of the deal (including bailing on you, saying he would help you out at the LA AMP Show) with lots of folks, you were just one more.

It's this simple...the guy can't be trusted to do the right thing, no matter how hard you try, or how much you hoped he would, even given help.

UPDATE:

Flying back out to LA this coming week for 14 days to work on this and a few other projects. Hoping to have the production prototype CCV built and ready for testing while I am there. Mark Cameron, Myself, Dave Friedman & Rob Navarette will all be on hand to test the tone of the first one and Mark & Dave will make sure it is right build wise.

If all goes well with this part we should be close to getting production underway and CCV's being produced in a reliable fashion. Once I know for sure we are rolling and when we can deliver I will open up the ordering. :thumbsup:

King Guitar":11du32eo said:
UPDATE:

Flying back out to LA this coming week for 14 days to work on this and a few other projects. Hoping to have the production prototype CCV built and ready for testing while I am there. Mark Cameron, Myself, Dave Friedman & Rob Navarette will all be on hand to test the tone of the first one and Mark & Dave will make sure it is right build wise.

If all goes well with this part we should be close to getting production underway and CCV's being produced in a reliable fashion. Once I know for sure we are rolling and when we can deliver I will open up the ordering. :thumbsup:

We appreciate your efforts Brad in making a stab at this venture! Good luck and hope everything's successful! :rock:

King Guitar":3uugyx4j said:
UPDATE:

You single-handedly saved the company. You are one mean Marine! :thumbsup:

echodrive":2a93l3ue said:
King Guitar":2a93l3ue said:
UPDATE:

You single-handedly saved the company. You are one mean Marine! :thumbsup:
:LOL: :LOL: Mark is tired of eating frozen pizza.

jerrydyer":31boawdn said:
oh Brad. the guy I was extremely clear with asking are you sure you want to order with all thats been going on Brad? The guy who tried to rip 3k out of my pay pal and was denied flat out Brad

AND THEN you pawned yours off on Eddie knowing it was all jacked up. The people who placed orders through me have one huge advantage, free legal action, if the worst case scenario were to play out. Which I beleive will not be needed.. They all know that. As always here, the only ones really complaining have no REAL interest in thsi entire thing.

I never got a chance to respond to this the other day and I believe I have a right to since it accuses me of multiple things....

Yeah I tried to get my money back through paypal when you basically told me to shut up and wait, got short with your replies and when I asked questions you would only respond with Marks phone # nothing else. I put the $3K in your paypal account and got nothing in return so I had every right to take it back out. Paypal policy is to automatically deny claims that are over 45 days old so you slipped by on that one. Lucky. If I would have presented the case to Paypal or if I would've pushed it, you would have had $3K less in your account no doubt. I also could have done a chargeback on my credit card but I decided not to take it that far since there were plenty of people that wanted my spot in line. Again....you got lucky.

As for Eddie, I told him every last detail about the situation that I could think of over multiple phone calls and multiple days. I even warned him about you. ;) The last update I heard from you was everything is fine and you'll have your amp mid to late Jan at the latest. Then when I spoke with Mark he told me the end of December. That is what I told Eddie and that is all the info I had. I didn't know that you and Mark had NO means to make any amps at all and everyone that paid was basically screwed. If I would've known that I wouldn't have sold my "spot" and you can bet I would've gotten my money back one way or another. :thumbsup:

Brad,

I hope you fly out to find an amp waiting for you. I hope the old cynical adage "no good deed goes unpunished" does not come true.

Safe travels.

1st - Props to the King for giving it his all to make this thing work

Long Live King "Brad" :rock:

just wanted to add 1 thought - Metro Amps

Brad did you ever considering approaching George Metropoulos ?

seems his experience running a successful amp company , building amps, and more importantly his experience sourcing low cost quality parts (which can be a major headache sometimes).

He'd be a perfect man for the job IMHO ...just a thought :D

FUZZboat":3rtf6few said:
1st - Props to the King for giving it his all to make this thing work

Long Live King "Brad" :rock:

just wanted to add 1 thought - Metro Amps

Brad did you ever considering approaching George Metropoulos ?

seems his experience running a successful amp company , building amps, and more importantly his experience sourcing low cost quality parts (which can be a major headache sometimes).

He'd be a perfect man for the job IMHO ...just a thought :D

George is a good guy. Thanks for the kind words! :rock:

Back