Cameron Amps and the future of the brand...

Scumback Speakers":essko0ds said:
jerrydyer":essko0ds said:
Funny thing is,
the guys who have the money in it arent complaining. They have a right to but they know I have and will continue to be an advocate for them and their amp.

thanks Jim

You're welcome, but I would have posted this anyway even if it wasn't you who took the money to give to Mark. Since it was you, I know you tried to do the right thing and help, but your trust was crushed. I know how Mark didn't hold up his end of the deal (including bailing on you, saying he would help you out at the LA AMP Show) with lots of folks, you were just one more.

It's this simple...the guy can't be trusted to do the right thing, no matter how hard you try, or how much you hoped he would, even given help.

Wait, so is Jerry now out of the Cameron loop?

Sorry not trying to stir stuff up, I am just wondering is Brad going to get those that ordered a amp their order and those people that ordered through Jerry now contact Brad?

Is the Jerry/Cameron partnership now officially over or are they still doing stuff?

EXPcustom":12d6ehge said:
Scumback Speakers":12d6ehge said:
jerrydyer":12d6ehge said:
Funny thing is,
the guys who have the money in it arent complaining. They have a right to but they know I have and will continue to be an advocate for them and their amp.

thanks Jim

You're welcome, but I would have posted this anyway even if it wasn't you who took the money to give to Mark. Since it was you, I know you tried to do the right thing and help, but your trust was crushed. I know how Mark didn't hold up his end of the deal (including bailing on you, saying he would help you out at the LA AMP Show) with lots of folks, you were just one more.

It's this simple...the guy can't be trusted to do the right thing, no matter how hard you try, or how much you hoped he would, even given help.

Sorry not trying to stir stuff up, I am just wondering is Brad going to get those that ordered a amp their order and those people that ordered through Jerry now contact Brad?

Is the Jerry/Cameron partnership now officially over or are they still doing stuff?

Aren't you paid up for two amps? I remember the road trip you were supposed to make to pick them up in person.

The Mark and Jerry show is over. Best to read through here or contact Brad for info on the new business plan.

Steve

steve_k":3vx99p31 said:
EXPcustom":3vx99p31 said:
Scumback Speakers":3vx99p31 said:
jerrydyer":3vx99p31 said:
Funny thing is,

thanks Jim

Aren't you paid up for two amps? I remember the road trip you were supposed to make to pick them up in person.

The Mark and Jerry show is over. Best to read through here or contact Brad for info on the new business plan.

Steve

No did not pay in full just had a partial deposit on a CCM, I no longer am on any list or anything, I will wait for Mark to make my CCM. I understand Brad is taking over just was not clear on the Jerry situation.

I will shut my mouth now. :LOL: :LOL:

The lesser amount of people involved the better I believe. that goes especially for those that supported the Cameron ponzy scheme...aka Jerry

Scumback Speakers":jw1w0zzu said:
Whew. Not sure what to say about this, but from an outsider looking in...

RANT MODE ON:

1) If you have no money in any of this, you should shut the F**K up. There, I said it. Jeezuz.

2) If you had money in it, knew it was going to be a hassle, stayed in anyhow and then sold your place in line, then you should shut the f**k up and apologize to the guy who's money you took. I'll bet you didn't give him full disclosure before the payment was in your pocket.

3) If you are one of the people hanging in there to see if Brad can get things straightened out, fine. Email Brad offline. All this online posturing from those who are not actually damaged, or victims is basically mob mentality.

4) I think it shows extremely bad taste to flame Jerry for this. You all probably knew that Mark couldn't have a paypal account due to previous issues, yet here you are bitching that you sent it to Jerry KNOWING THERE WERE SIGNIFICANT ISSUES YET YOU SENT MONEY ANYWAY. Jesus H Christ! Take some responsibility for your own actions, would ya? Blaming Jerry for your Cameron jones, addiction, need and greed? Right...yeah, that makes sense.

5) It's this simple, a bunch of you rolled the dice on getting an amp. Some on this forum got theirs (you know who you are) and that pretty much gave hope to a bunch more. Guess what, you lost the roll of the dice. You gambled, lady luck frowned on your asses, deal with it.

Frankly, I think a bunch of people whining about how they made a bad buying decision, knowing in advance it was a gamble, then posting on this thread is just hypocritical, ludicrous and shows some extreme immaturity.

If I didn't know most of you were guys, I'd have to ask if your thong was twisted in knots riding up your buttcrack, or if it was that time of the month and your bloody strings just stained your panties/thong/pants/dress/whatever.

Most of you guys knew what you were gambling with. You rolled the dice, you lost. Man up, shut up, and work with Brad to make your situation better. This Cameron delivering problem is not new for fuck's sake. Posting on a forum ain't going to make it happen, that's for sure. See if you can get some leverage through Brad, if possible. If not, then you're no worse off than you were before.

Hell, I made a worse decision on a house through a fraud seller that cost me $318K. I took him to court, I proved fraud, just couldn't pin it on him specifically or the guy he bought the house from. Sad story is, I lost $318K. That's about 106 Cameron amps, right?

If you're all that pissed off about it, the statute of limitations on fraud is 4 years. Get your butts to California, file the small claims paperwork (you can do it online in California, by the way!), and sue the crap out of Mark Cameron. But bitching to Jerry is a lost cause, since you all knew what you were doing.

RANT MODE OFF:
+1 :thumbsup:

Tone Merchant":2pez3hyh said:
Update!!!!

Cab and headshell production started yesterday. Things are going quite well :rock:

Love it when a plan comes together, Rob, on the bird to LA tomorrow. See you Friday!

psychodave":32n6bai8 said:
King Guitar":32n6bai8 said:
Superunknown":32n6bai8 said:
Hey Brad....if this venture does not work out (and I really hope it does), I have the following amps which could be used as the prototypes for a new production line.

CCV
SLP Jose (with the Dumble/IIC+ 3rd Channel)
JMP Aldrich
SLP Ocean

I truly hope each and every one of you guys who sent money get your cash back or an amp. This really sucks.....

Thanks Todd, I might take you up on that. Pleasure to meet you and your very gracious wife at NAMM as well. :rock:

I am shocked that you guys are openly discussing stealing amp circuits for profit. Mark saw the Jose circuits after someone bought an estate lot of amps, but changed things to make it his own. Mark Cameron's Aldrich and Ocean circuits are his own work and have been around since before he saw any Jose amps. I feel this is completly wrong. :thumbsdown: While it's sad Mark fucked over some people, two wrongs dont make a right. :no:
How precious is this? Hey Dave, it's a good thing you never had one of your Cameron Marshall's circuit documented, and then sent the schematic to a competing builder in an attempt to get him to copy it.... I would be shocked! :hys:

psychodave":2ib0uiae said:
echodrive":2ib0uiae said:
psychodave":2ib0uiae said:
King Guitar":2ib0uiae said:
Superunknown":2ib0uiae said:
Hey Brad....if this venture does not work out (and I really hope it does), I have the following amps which could be used as the prototypes for a new production line.

CCV
JMP Aldrich
SLP Ocean

I truly hope each and every one of you guys who sent money get your cash back or an amp. This really sucks.....

Thanks Todd, I might take you up on that. Pleasure to meet you and your very gracious wife at NAMM as well. :rock:

I am shocked that you guys are openly discussing stealing amp circuits for profit. Mark saw the Jose circuits after someone bought an estate lot of amps, but changed things to make it his own. Mark Cameron's Aldrich and Ocean circuits are his own work and have been around since before he saw any Jose amps. I feel this is completly wrong. :thumbsdown: While it's sad Mark fucked over some people, two wrongs dont make a right. :no:
How precious is this? Hey Dave, it's a good thing you never had one of your Cameron Marshall's circuit documented, and then sent the schematic to a competing builder in an attempt to get him to copy it.... I would be shocked! :hys:

Yup, you're a tool. A complete idiot...but you already knew that. :yes: :thumbsup: Where do you idiots get your information from? :confused: I never sent anything to anyone in an attempt to have them copy an amp for me.

How about posting the amp builder I sent info to so they can build me an amp and I will call them a liar pubically. Come on, put up or shut up. Let's see if you are all talk... And just a punk :thumbsup:
Why Dave - you didn't! Please re-read the post - "Forest". :LOL: :LOL:

Whiny bitches aside, is there a possibility of a preamp being offered? Getting to a point that is all I use anymore for live work. So much easier to have everything in a rack. Fingers crossed.

psychodave":2k4h0ihs said:
echodrive":2k4h0ihs said:
psychodave":2k4h0ihs said:
King Guitar":2k4h0ihs said:
Superunknown":2k4h0ihs said:

CCV
JMP Aldrich
SLP Ocean

Yup, you're a tool. A complete idiot...but you already knew that. :yes: :thumbsup: Where do you idiots get your information from? :confused: I never sent anything to anyone in an attempt to have them copy an amp for me.

How about posting the amp builder I sent info to so they can build me an amp and I will call them a liar pubically. Come on, put up or shut up. Let's see if you are all talk... And just a punk :thumbsup:

Don't you mean; "or just a punk"? Is it hard to concentrate while your dog is licking your balls?

As of today Feb 9, 2011 Headshell and 4x12 Speaker Cabinet construction is underway. The production prototype will begin in the next 7-10 days and hopefully if that goes smoothly we can production shortly thereafter Once I have a firm delivery date I will open a new thread for ordering both Cameron CCV's and Matching 4x12 Cabinets. I will have official pricing and warranty information then as well. New Amps will ship in direct relation to when you placed the order. We are hoping after the first run of new sales we will be able to begin trying to make good to the "Pre Brad & Rob" crew who have been patiently waiting.

So for now I am again locking again until I have some more news.

UPDATE 3/3/11

Well things are rolling forward now. :thumbsup: We should have 2 preproduction prototypes (001 & 002) done by the first of next week and then Mark will go down with Rob and test both and then fit them with his new FX Loop for testing as well as a line out we are going to include on the standard CCV in case you guys want to go W/D/W.

We are going to be putting lots of different tube combos in them to see what we will go with for the production. This includes SED Winged C, JJ's and others, whichever sounds the best is what were going to use, if the SED's are the ones it might effect the price a bit but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Cameron Headshell and 4x12 cabinet production is underway as well. Here some pics from the cabinet shop of the headshells. Yes one of them is purple and will be the Prototype 001 that Rob and I have a bet on to see who is getting it.

pics:

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

I will be flying back in on March 15 for the final test with Mark, Dave Friedman and Rob and to kick off the official production. At that time I will open up the ordering here on Rig-Talk with a separate stickied CCV Ordering thread with full details on specs, tubes, price, down payment, delivery times etc...

I will announce 24 hours prior when the ordering thread will go live. We will then take orders on a first come first delivered basis. Once you post up you want one you will have 24 hours to make $1000 deposit for a head and $500 for matching 4x12 cab if you want one. That as fair as I know to do it. Looks like this is really going to happen, who would of though it. :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Back